Little Birdie

The day the Argo II arrived at Camp Halfblood, the seven saw that no blood had been shed. Niko, Reyna, and Hedge had arrived in the nic of time.

It was already late, almost 12:30am. Frank and Hazel had never been to Camp Halfblood, and were offered places to sleep in their respective cabins.

They both accepted, but Frank couldn't sleep. The whole camp was foreign to him.

Frank stood up carefully. He grabbed a pen and paper, left the cabin, and wrote a little message. His handwriting was sloppy but readable. There was very little ink left in the pen, so some of it was faded. He folded the paper and propped it up against the wall of the cabin.

In the form of a bird, he picked it up with his beak and flew over to the Hades cabin. It's obsidian walls were almost invisible in the night, but he managed to find an open window. Nico and Hazel slept soundlessly.

He flew in and landed near Hazel's bunk. She was either a heavy sleeper, or he was unbelievably quiet. He set the note at the end of her bunk, and flew out.

Early in the morning, Hazel swung her feet off the bed, and a folded piece of paper fluttered to the floor. She picked it up. It had a simple message:

A little birdie loves you.