Idiots

On their way back from a sword fighting lesson, Jason and Percy talked about a new camper.

She was outstanding with a sword, even though she was a child of Aphrodite. Little did they know, Will Solace and a few other Apollo campers were following them.

Will had come up with a new curse. It made two people speak the same words whenever they were around each other, and what they said not only rhymed, but it was also humiliating.

All Will had to do was shout a Greek incantation and throw two vials by their feet. He had his sibling go around to the other side of the path.

They gave each other a thumbs up and chucked the glass vials at Jason and Percy. A purple gas spread out around them, then dissipated. Will shouted the spell.

Instantly, Jason and Percy froze. They looked at each other.

"Will, what have you done? Our..."

They frowned. Their mouths looked strained. Finally, they got a phrase out.

"Our intelligence is gone!"

Both their cheeks flushed red and all the Apollo campers started laughing.

Percy and Jason tried again.

"We'll get you for this! We- We're two halves of a whole idiot!"

Will couldn't hold it in any longer. He cracked up and attracted the attention of passing campers, but he didn't care.

Now he could officially say he'd cursed the two leaders of camp.

__________________________

I got this idea from a meme I saw. I thought it would work great for a oneshot.

Anyway, I'll be starting school soon and won't be able to update as much, but I'll still try:)