Shopping and Screaming

It had been approximately three hours as far as Jason could tell.

But Piper persisted. She dragged him from store to store, each time denying that her "inner Aphrodite" was showing.

Not only did she try all the clothes on and spend a while trying to determine if they looked good, but she gathered things for Jason, too. So far he had three shopping bags full of things Piper had chosen for him. He even spotted a onesie. Well, that's it, he thought. She charmspoke me into a onesie.

They entered a store with no lights, blasting music, and enough perfume to choke someone.

"What is this place?" He asked.

"What?"

"WHAT IS THIS PLACE!"

"ABERCROMBIE!"

They kept yelling at each other until it turned into a game.

"WHAT DID THE ATHENIAN PERVERT SAY TO A GIRL?" She yelled.

"WHAT?"

"ARE YOU OLYMPUS? BECAUSE I WANT TO MOUNT YOU!"

They got quite a few strange looks. And then the game turned sweet.

"GUESS HOW MUCH I LOVE-"

"DON'T START! I LOVE YOU MORE, JASON GRACE!"

"THERE'S NO WAY YOU LOVE ME MORE, PIPER McLEAN!"

Eventually, they forgot about the music, and the darkness, and the risk of suffocation they took with every breath. All they saw was each other. Their yelling turned into a kiss, a good, proper kiss with no one to see them. And for the first time that day, rather than leaving a store with shopping bags in hand, they left with their fingers laced together.

__________________________

A/N: Omg Jasper. I can't put my finger on it but I just love them. Which is weird, because out of all the guys from HoO, I like Jason the best, but instead of being jealous of Piper, I ship them really hard lol.

Anyway school is getting interesting. I have to read three books of my choice which I haven't read before each quarter and do a report on all of them. That's 12 books and 12 reports in one year. Excitement. At any rate, I'll be updating a bit more frequently, and I might start doing things with all the seven because I feel like any fanfic with Leo is hilarious.

Goodbye for now, -Annie:)