Chapter 15

I slide back into the car next to Julian with a shiver from the cold air outside. Jonah puts the car in drive and starts to make his way towards the house, making my nerves heighten because we weren't that far away. Julian wraps his arm around my shoulder to warm me up while his other handsets along my thigh. He leans over, starting to whisper hot things into my ear as the radio is turned on so Jonah doesn't hear anything that's being said to me.

His hand starts to rub against my thigh and my excitement gets even more intense and my fear also starts to take over a bit at this entirely new thing that was about to happen. I knew that I was all prepared for it, but I was still nervous since things aren't always good the first time, especially sex with a new person. When his hand starts to rise up, I put my hand on the back of his neck to pull his lips to mine, completely shocking him with my desperation.

He lets his other arm fall down from my shoulder so his hand could set against my cheek, shocking my system with how cold it was. I felt a bit bad for Jonah for having to be in the same car as us, but I also felt so good because I was definitely super horny and I really wanted Julian right now. My tongue licks at his lips, asking for entrance to his mouth, which he allows to rub our tongues together and I let out a small moan.

He tightens his grip on my thigh when he hears me to silently tell me to be quiet. I chuckle lightly against his mouth as I continue to explore him, wanting him even more before realizing again that we were still in a car with his assistant in the front seat. I pull away, knowing that I'll probably push even further if we don't separate. I set my forehead on his shoulder as I bite on my lip, wishing that we would just be at his house now.

We sit in the car as his knee bounces up-and-down while we just wait for us to pull into the driveway and once we do, he grabs my hand to pull me out. When the car door closes, I get confused as Jonah starts to pull away while Julian gives him a small wave before dragging me up the sidewalk. "Why'd Jonah leave?"

"So we could be alone," he tells me as he unlocks his house before stepping inside with me following behind him. I smile when the lights automatically come in when his footsteps on the ground and I look around, the house looking the same as the first time I came and the past few times. I was pretty familiar with the house now since I've been over quite a bit and I was starting to fall in love with the place and all the technology it came with, even if I had no idea how to use any of it.

He looks behind him to grab my hand and pull me up the stairs with a smirk on his face. We walk through the hallways before he pushes open his bedroom door to show me the beautiful room along with the huge bed that I just wanted to dive into and get comfortable while another part of me wanted to lay on top of him and just do things I wouldn't normally do. I walk over to the bed before laying down on it, peering up at Julian with a huge smile as he comes over to sit on the edge. "You like it here, don't you?"

"It's definitely better than my boring apartment," I tell him, pulling him to lay down and I put my head on his shoulder while my hand roams around his covered chest.

"You don't like your apartment?" He asks huskily. 

"I mean, yeah, it's alright, it's just boring. You saw it and you even said that to my mom, so you know. It's dull and it just makes me feel boring whenever I'm in it. The only thing I like about my apartment is Bailey and he's not even there when I get in," I tell him, lightly running my palm over his nipple that was poking through his shirt.

He runs his hand through my hair as he thinks for a second before looking back at me. "Well, we can always change that."

"What do you mean?" I say in confusion, but he just smirks at me before pressing his lips against mine. My hands continue to roam around his chest before going down to his stomach as I feel the muscles flex underneath my palm. Julian presses his hand against my cheek as his tongue runs over my lips before I open up for him.