Chapter 30

I wake up in the morning to hear Julian's soft snores behind me along with Bailey, who usually makes tiny noises while he sleeps. I look at my watch that sat on the nightstand to see that it was almost eight in the morning, which meant I still had about an hour until I had to get up. Julian had a meeting at 11 with someone from Light Impression and I was meeting Andrea, Nina, and Mia for lunch since I wanted my best friend to meet the two girls that I had gotten pretty close to in the past few weeks. They had been super sweet with helping me not get discouraged about the whole not being able to find a job yet and had even helped me apply for a few jobs.

Julian had actually called them and asked if they would take me out to lunch or something because he knew I had been down about something. It's been two days since I found out he had someone in mind for the Home Our Community position and I was still super upset, but I knew that I had to move on before he found out what was going on. I would probably tell Mia what was going on with me being upset since I needed to tell someone before I accidentally let it slip to the wrong person.

I was brought back to real life when Julian shifts in his sleep and a smile comes to my lips when I can feel a slight pressure against the back of my thigh, telling me that Julian definitely had some morning wood going on. I turn slowly so I was facing him instead of my back being towards him. When I see his face, I stare as I realize that this beautiful man is mine. He was gorgeous whenever he slept because he always looked so peaceful. He never looked upset or scared or anything while he slept. He was just relaxed and looked absolutely serene in his spot next to me.

I pushed the blanket down a bit to see his naked body that was beautiful, as always. I saw that his dick was full of life and was basically calling me to it. I smirk as I lightly push on Julian's body until he fell onto his back, shifting a bit in his sleep to get comfortable in the position. I watch as he reaches out for me, but I move away, not wanting him to constrict me when I was trying to do what I wanted to do. I waited a few minutes until I heard his snores again before slowly slipping out of the bed. I walk to the foot of the bed before crawling between his legs, making sure to not move him around too much. I smirk as I look down at his throbbing cock, wondering what he was dreaming about that was making him start to leak precum.

I slowly wrap my hand around his thick cock, not wanting to do something too fast and wake him up so soon. I run my hands up-and-down to get into a good rhythm as he shifts in his sleep, his hips lightly bucking up further into my grasp. I lean forward before closing my lips around his tip in a tight vacuum seal type way. I hear a small moan leave his mouth in his sleep as I move further down his cock, taking as much of him as I could, which wasn't much. I relied mostly on my hand that was still moving against the base of his cock.

"Miles," he breathes out in his sleep and I was instantly filled with a sense of pride at the fact that he was thinking of me. I used that confidence to move further down his dick that was continuing to throb inside my mouth. I let my hand play with his sack before coming back up to his base to match the rhythm that my mouth was doing. I swirl my tongue around the head and he moaned again, his hand absentmindedly reaching down to place on my head.

I smile, popping off of his dick before running my wet lips up-and-down his sensitive skin. I pull back, looking up at him to see that he seemed like he was starting to wake up slightly. I turned my focus back on his cock, wrapping my mouth around him again, wanting him to wake up fully to feel immense pleasure. I bob my head on him, ignoring the pull at the back of my throat that was warning me that I couldn't take any more of him without gagging.

"Oh, fuck, Miles," Julian gasps as he lifts his head sleepily to look down at me. I just give him a wink before continuing my sloppy movements against his skin. I use my free hand to run over his chest, focusing on his nipples that were hard, little nubs against my palm. I moan around him, vibrating his cock that ultimately makes him let out a groan as he keeps his hand on top of my head, not moving it since he didn't want me to feel pressured to keep going.