Chapter 16

When I wake up in the morning, the sun is streaming in through the large window into my eyes that irritates me into waking. I look over to realize that Julian and I had separated sometime during the night to different sides. When I see him, he was laying on his back with one of his arms laying over his eyes while the other one sat on his stomach. The thin sheet didn't seem to hide the outline of his dick that had been used a lot last night since we went two more rounds after our first time.

I crawl over to him, kissing his chest really quick before getting out of bed as quietly as I could without waking him up. I go into his closet to grab one of his large button-up shirts and slip it on along with my underwear before leaving the room without making too much noise. When I get down the stairs and step on the floor in the foyer, the lights turn onto a dim setting as I walk towards the kitchen. When I get in there, I walk over to the living room and look at the shelves that lined one wall that was filled with pictures and other nick nacks.

When I see a tiny picture of a little boy that was definitely Julian along with two adults that also looked like him, I realize that this was probably the only picture that he had in this house of him and his parents. I grab it to inspect it further and when you look at the picture, you wouldn't even think of the horror that those adults would bring their child just years later. I set it down, hating everything about that whole situation because he deserved loving parents that would do anything to be there for their child.

I let out a sigh as I walk over to the kitchen, looking around for anything that I hadn't noticed. I tap one of the tablets that hung on the wall to bring up the main screen that had a bunch of buttons that were labeled different things referring to the lights and other random things that I couldn't understand. I tapped the button that was labeled kitchen main light and it turned the lights that hung over the island off, making the room look a bit darker and scarier. I tap it again to turn it back on as I inspect the other things I could do with this thing.

I tap another button that just had a music note underneath it and once I did, I jumped back as loud music plays throughout the downstairs. I start to freak out because the last thing I wanted to do was wake up Julian since we didn't even have to be up for another hour. I tap the button again, but it just made the music get louder. "Oh, fuck, how the hell do you turn this off?"

I start pressing random buttons to try and get the music to stop while still freaking out about waking Julian up. All of a sudden, all the music stops and on the screen, a notification comes up that says Bedroom control, which I assume tells me that the tablet in the bedroom had fixed everything, so I knew that I had woken him up. I put my head in my hands with a chuckle as I hear footsteps on the stairs and when I look up, Julian walks in with a laugh when he sees me standing next to the tablet.

"What're you doing?" He asks, walking over to the tablet and hitting a few buttons before turning towards me with a chuckle when he sees the blush on my face. He kisses my head before pulling down the collar of his shirt that I was wearing.

"I was just playing around with it and didn't know how to turn it off," I tell him, swaying a bit with innocence as I give him a cute smile to tell him that I was sorry for waking him.

"Alright, let me show you," he says with another chuckle as he grabs my hand and pulls me back over to the tablet. He hits the button that had the music note underneath, which makes the entire downstairs fill with the same music as before. He taps a tiny button on the bottom right that had a small X in it that I hadn't even seen while I was freaking out. "just hit that and it'll stop. The volume buttons are on the side and you can switch the music by hitting the Spotify button."

"Well, now that I know, I'll still never touch it," I tell him, making him chuckle as he wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me flush against his body. He leans down to give me a kiss that turns into a heavy make out pretty quickly. He reaches down and picks me up with my legs surrounding his waist before twirling around to set me down on the island countertop tjat was behind us.