Chapter 9 - Unmoving and Awkward

Alesha

I lay on my stomach, using my arms as an extra pillow as the sunlight peeked through my eyelids. Last night had to be the best night's sleep I've ever had. Having Christian next to me gave me this unfamiliar sense of safety and comfort that I knew was sure to be a new-found addiction.

"Some people would be uncomfortable with you just laying there watching them like you're doing to me right now."

I could hear him scoff, making me smile. My eyes were still shut but I could feel his gaze roaming over my bare skin. The soothing rubs from my shoulder to my lower back coupled with the light pecks he left along my arm and neck was more than enough to tempt me into spending the day right here.

"Well then it's a good thing I don't care about other people. Are you 'uncomfortable'?" He mocked.

"... Nope. I like having all your attention. I'll take your stares while I can get them."

"Good, cause I don't think I'll ever get enough. That's a promise. And this.." he said slapping my ass "is definitely not something I can keep my eyes off of."

I rolled onto my side to face him as he roped his arm around my waist pulling our naked bodies against one-another. I could feel the heat of his body, the rhythm of his heartbeat against my chest, everything. EVERYTHING.

Looking into my eyes, a sly grin appeared on his face and instantly I knew it was because of all the dirty thoughts bouncing around his head

"Don't get any ideas buddy, you promised your brother you'd hang out with him today."

"He won't mind if I cancel. He's seen you, I'm sure he'll understand when I say I want to spend a little extra here with you instead."

"Nooo slick talker, we're going. I wanted to hang out with you guys and hear some more about the secret black brother I never knew you had."

He smiled knowing exactly what I meant.

"Secret? What are you talking about? I've talked about Demetri before."

"Yeah you've just never mentioned that he was adopted, so I always just imagined a younger version of you or Raf. When did your folks adopt him?"

"He is a younger version of me and Raf, just a different skin tone. Gramps found him 16 years ago, he was only a year old. Pops was on a job and after everything went down and they were clearing the house, he found pup hidden in a box in a room at the back of the house. He brought him home and that was it. I was only 13, it had been 3 years since my parents were taken out and I was acting like a shithead, so the minute Gramps got home he sat me down and told me I needed to clean up my act if I was gonna help him raise both my brothers, take care of Grams and eventually take over. After that talk, no-one could rip me from that boys side. Taking care of him was a way to prove myself to Gramps but I ended up just loving having another baby brother."