Chapter 18 - My Heart, My Life, Everything

WARNING: MATURE SCENE
READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION

Christian

Pulling my head back, I opened my eyes seeing her lust-filled brown ones stare back at me. I loosened the knot of her robe's belt easing it off of her body to rest my hands on her bare waist.

A slight smile touched my lips when I saw the familiar contrast of my creamy white skin adorned in colourful tattoos, gliding against her rich cocoa tone which still felt smooth to the touch. I've missed this. I've missed her. It can't be possible to want someone this much.

I could feel my slacks tighten around my dick as I held her in my arms. "I'm only asking once more, il mio amore, are you fucking him?"

Infuriated by the thought alone, I felt my heart's rhythm speed up. I could hear my temper bleed through the tone of my question causing her to shiver under my hold.

"Christian it's not what you think it is, but at this point would you even believe me if I said no?"

She was right, the way they behaved around each other earlier kept my mind running wild with ideas of everything he could've been doing to her here while I was back home. But she's not that person, I know she isn't. She wouldn't sleep with some guy, especially not her boss, not after telling me she loves me. Not after seeing how determined I am to fix us; she still loves me. Doesn't she? She walked out, ..but that was out of fear, she was scared. My heart fought against my mind in an internal debate that did nothing but add fuel to my anger, and the alcohol did nothing to quell my jealousy.

Slowly winding my fist around her neck, I dipped to her ear, asking a question I knew would only set me off if given the wrong answer.

"Are you giving him my pussy Tesoro?"

I felt her breath quicken as she let out puffs of air against my collar. I could feel how fast her heart was beating from my finger resting on her pulse. I traced my hand along her side; feeling the silk skin of her curves under my fingers left me aching. My thumb skimmed across her hardened nipple as my fingertips travelled down her body. Finding my way between her legs, I slipped my finger past her wet lips to her swollen bud. I could feel the heat and slickness between her legs as she let out a soft, wispy moan. A sound that shook straight through me making my dick jump.

"Feels like you've missed me just as much." I removed my finger; looking into her eyes I put the soaking digit to my mouth and licked her essence. I could feel the thick pre-cum dripping from my cock. I stood back taking in her naked form in this moment as I confined her to the wall. She always looks so vulnerable under my gaze, so fucking beautiful.

I settled a kiss on her lips savoring their fullness and sweet taste. I thought I wanted her before, this was a whole new obsession. The excitement pulsated even harder through my erection when she teased my mouth with her tongue. I squeezed her neck tighter as I explored her mouth, pushing my bulge against her naked body, needing her to feel what she did to me.

Moving my hand from her throat, she watched as I hastily undressed, throwing my clothes to the ground. Gripping her sides, I picked her up, growing harder as she wrapped her legs around my waist.

 Gripping her sides, I picked her up, growing harder as she wrapped her legs around my waist

I pushed her further into the wall leaving no space between it and our bodies. Reaching underneath her, I took a handful of my length and teased it against her entrance as I grazed her nipple with my teeth. Her moans vibrated in my ears. Looking into her glowing brown eyes, I locked my hand around her neck, pinning her to the wall.

Shoving my dick past her tightened walls, to the hilt of her, I breathed a trembling air of satisfaction and comfort as her pussy quivered around me. "Shit!"

A small whimper left her mouth as the wind was knocked out of her body. My grip on her throat kept her in place as I rammed into her over and over again. The slapping sounds our bodies made as they connected was drowned out by the loud cries Alesha couldn't suppress.

I pushed myself deeper into her, growing more and more desperate for her body with each moan she elicited. Her eyes began dimming as she came, her juices running down my shaft.

"You're mine, do you fucking hear me!" I gritted my teeth, speaking in a hushed growl. "Thought I would just let you go?"

The only things leaving her mouth were jumbled words and loud panting moans. I pulled out and ruthlessly rammed back into her over and over again, while her nails dug into my shoulders as she tried to grind against me. I let out a deep groan at the feel of her forcing herself down on my erection.

"Didn't I tell you this pussy, this body, you, belong to me?"

I let go of her neck grabbing her waist with both hands, slamming her down on my dick.

"CHRISTIAN!"

Within a few pumps her legs started shaking again as she hit her high. Her pussy was clenching around my dick so tightly there was no space to move. I walked her over to the couch and stood her up; her legs almost giving out before I caught her.

"Turn around and bend over." My tone was stern and final. She did just as I said, arching over the armrest of the chair, my cock was jumping, excited to enter her again.

I landed a few rough slaps on her ass and massaged the stinging skin, making her shudder. I rubbed the head of my dick against her wet slit before lining up with her wet pussy once again.

"Tu sei mio Alesha, lo sarai sempre."
(You are mine Alesha, you always will be.)

Locking both her hands in my fist, I rest them on her lower back sliding into her. The warm narrow opening stifled my boner.

"Do you know what you mean to me? Sei il mio cuore ... la mia vita ... tutto."
(You're my heart.. my life.. everything.)

I grunted my claims between each relentless stroke. Every time I pushed into her it was like her body was choking my cock, the feeling left me winded. I had to take a second; I didn't want to reach my end before I could release all the anger, jealousy and suffering I've been living under this last month.

She screamed through another orgasm as I kept thrusting into her tight cunt.

Pulling her up so her back was flush against my chest, I stuffed myself back into her; turning her face to me, I muffled her gasp with my lips.

Her head dropped to my shoulder and her eyes rolled back as I repeatedly sunk my cock deep inside of her, hammering against her walls.

I latched on to her lips hungrily, but when I reached around and massaged her clit with quick, intense rubs, she pulled away from my kisses allowing louder screams to escape. Her hand clasped my arm and I could feel she was about to reach another release.

Just as the sensation coursed through her, her pussy squeezed my dick, suffocating the throbbing erection. Losing the will to hold back anymore, I spurted rope after rope of my hot cum into her.

"If he's touched you, he's dead." I meant every word. Bypassing her short puffs for air, she pulled me in for a kiss, I could taste the desire for me on her tongue. She pulled away, ending it with a teasing bite on my bottom lip.

I can't do another day without this, without her.

JJ x