Chapter 22 - It's Stacey, Asshole

Christian

I lay back on the couch while she took off her sweater, but as always, nothing she did excited me.

Stella has a cute face and a body most guys would love to have draped across their laps, but I felt nothing

Stella has a cute face and a body most guys would love to have draped across their laps, but I felt nothing. A month now and I've only been able to get off by picturing Alesha whenever she touched me or I touched myself.

This had gotten way out of hand. Seeing me 'move on' was supposed to make her realize what we had was what she wanted, but I should've known better. She wasn't like the girls I normally fucked with, she didn't throw tantrums and come running back when I pushed her away. She did the one thing I didn't want her to do.. listen.

Seeing me with Sophie only nudged her towards the single life and me to every bottle in reach. Maybe she just wasn't as into me as I thought.

.. Fuck that. She loves me whether she wants to or not. I know it, she knows it and her body tells me every fucking time I touch her.

I was slightly relieved at the sound of my ringtone when Sabrina lowered her head attempting to put her lips to mine. The abrupt reach for my phone left her lunging, face first into the back seat of the couch.

"Hello?"

"Hey. How soon can you get down to St Anne's?"

"What are you doing at the hospital E? If this is another one of your sexual adventures gone wrong, call somebody else. I'm not about to sit in a waiting room for half a day because your toy of the week wanted to try something new."

"In the 20 years I've known you that only happened twice and I learn from my mistakes. We're here for A, sh-"

I stood too fast, knocking Stephanie off my lap and to the floor. Too engrossed in the news coming from the other side of the line, I leave her there, making my way to the front door. "What happened? Is she okay? Is she hurt? In pain? Where were you and-"

"She emptied her guts in a trashcan and then passed out so we brought her here. She's asleep now, but after the doctor came to see her, she asked for you."

Putting on my shoes and pulling my jacket off the hook, his words surprise me a little. "Wait.. she actually asked for me?"

"Yeah but- man just get down here as soon as you can."

"I'll be there in 15." Hanging up, I open my door to leave but remember I have company. "Hey Sarah! I've got somewhere to be, come on let's go!"

She came running out of the living room, wrestling to get her sweater back on, wearing an annoyed expression. The only thing I felt bad about was the fact that I didn't feel bad; the longer she took getting out, the longer it was before I could see A.

"It's Stacey, asshole. Almost a month making love to me and you still refuse to learn my name. I bet Moore wasn't doing half the shit I do to you and definitely not as good."