O N E

O N E

Percy Jackson, the two time savior of Olympus, one of the seven demigod's, Son of Poseidon, slayer of the Minotaur, retriever of the Golden Fleece, returner of Zeus' master bolt, slayer of Medusa, and many many more. The demigod sat at the sandy beaches watching the waves overlap each other making a small whoosh every time. Percy sighed in relief, it has been a good few months since the Giant War, everything was going absolutely perfect. Everything was to put it simply pure bliss.

Percy sighed standing up from the sand and dusting off his pants. The demigod walked back to the dining pavilion to eat dinner. The sun was casting wonderful orange rays over the horizon, Percy walked to the dining pavilion and sat down at the Poseidon table eating his food silently. The demigod yawned a little finishing his food, sacrificing a the leftovers to the gods. Percy over to the Athena table tapping a familiar blonde on the shoulder, the blonde looked at Percy with a fond smile.

"Hello Percy" Annabeth said with a smile, Percy lazily sat beside Annabeth with the same smile he always had.

"These past few months have just been the best" Percy stated resting his head onto the daughter of Athena's shoulder, Annabeth nodded in agreement.

"Agreed, there have been no attacks, everyone is at peace" Annabeth said with a small smile.

"I wish it was always like this" Percy stated with his signature lopsided grin.

"Yeah, I wish it was always like this too" Annabeth replied. Percy nodded standing up stretching his limbs with a yawn.

"Sorry Annabeth, I need to go, I'm going to hit the hay" Percy said walking away from the dining pavilion and onto the Poseidon cabin, the demigod opened the door, instantly plopping down onto the bed and closing his eyes, just as his head hit his pillow he instantly drifted off to sleep.

--------------------

Percy awoke with a yawn, the demigod rubbed the sleep from his eyes and started his normal daily routine, brushing his teeth, taking a bath, and trying to finger comb his hair, keyword tried. Percy sighed in defeat, his hair still a birds nest, the demigod walked out of his cabin slamming the door shut and ready to start another day. Percy walked to the dining pavilion plopping down onto his seat and happily eating a stack of blue pancakes with maple syrup, Percy sighed dreamily as he ate through the stacks of maple goodness.

Percy drank his diet coke and stood up from his table once again going to the Athena table to talk with a certain grey eyed daughter of Athena, she wore her normal orange coloured CHB shirt with her bead necklace hung lazily around her neck, her blonde hair tied to a bun as she ate silently on her table. Percy smirked wrapping his arms around his wise girl, Annabeth sighed looking at Percy flicking his nose.

"Hey Wise Girl" Percy said cheerfully.

"Seaweed brain" She said with a smile.

"So, any plans for today?" Percy asked raising his eyebrows. Annabeth shrugged.

"No, not really" Annabeth said shrugging.

"So, up for a spar?" Percy asked, Annabeth smiled.

"Yeah, sure" Annabeth said standing up from the Athena table, Percy lead the way into the arena, with her following suit. Percy instantly went inside enthusiastically, grabbing Riptide from his pocket and uncapping it in a millisecond, the Celestial Bronze sword sprang to life turning into a gleaming bronze sword. Anabeth smirked grabbing her drakon bone sword from its sheath and stood at a perfect stance, Percy followed suit clutching Riptide in his hands.

"Ready when you are" Percy said, Annabeth nodded counting to three.

"One"

"Two"