T W E N T Y T H R E E

T W E N T Y  T H R E E

"Gah." The figure said, trying to hold back the massive trident that was pushing the figure back. The elemental so we're all staring at the trident in amazement, both in shock and astonishment.

"That's Delta's elemental weapon, Hydrosiphon." Aidan said with wide eyes, looking at the trident in awe, sparks flying from the collision.

"Quick, now is our chance." Kiran said, rising up, grabbing her elemental weapon and charging towards the figure, the able bodied elemental so instantly stood up, the rest who spent their energy were lying on the ground, tired, their energy depleted.

Percy gasped, trying to go as fast as he can, he was conserving his energy and power for the actual battle, but controlling Hydrosiphon across the continent, and flying across the world as fast as an airplane, it was quite taxing for both stamina, and energy. Percy made a series of gestures, controlling Hydrosiphon from afar, trying to provide as much support as he can from his situation.

Kiran instantly charged, doing multiple slashes and cuts from her sword, the figure instantly dodging the attacks, Hydrosiphon suddenly made a large slash, still in its enlarged form, the figure ducked, the trees behind the figure suddenly getting cut straight in half. Frostine raised her staff, multiple shards of icicles suddenly appearing out of nowhere and zooming towards the figure.

The figure itself snapped his hands, the shards of ice disappearing almost instantly, the elemental so gritted their teeth, looking at the figure, trying to formulate a plan. The elemental so shared a look, Hydrosiphon providing time, making dozens of slashes and cuts towards the figure, keeping the primordial like deity occupied and constantly dodging the massive elemental weapon.

"His defense is almost impenetrable, the only reason we are still alive right now is because of Delta's Hydrosiphon." Aidan said, clutching the axe in his hand.

"He's on a whole other level than before, it's almost as if he is a primordial himself." Asteria said, her elemental weapon, her book circling beside her almost in a protective manner. Kiran turned to the elementals, a look of both determination and anxiety in her face, this battle was extremely difficult, the only reason they were alive was because of close calls, every time they barely managed to survive and cut it close.

"Then we better help Delta, I doubt his Hydrosiphon can keep up the barrage." Kiran said, turning towards Percy's elemental weapon which was making multiple cuts and slashes towards the figure, the figure dodged, avoiding each one, cutting it close by a few millimeters. The elementals charged, unleashing a flurry of attacks towards the figure, the figure widened his eyes, dodging both the elementals attacks, and Delta's Hydrosiphon at the same time, multitasking to the extreme.

Percy panted, controlling Hydrosiphon from afar, his energy was depleting, and fast, Percy kept his energy and power at check, trying to conserve as much as possible. Percy snapped his fingers, Hydrosiphon suddenly turning gear, it's form shifting into a new one. Percy floated in the air, doing multiple gestures with his hands, sweat beading his forehead as he controlled the elemental weapon across the land.

The elementals stepped back a little, the figure doing multiple cuts and slashes, the elementals couldn't make a step closer or else they would get shredded to bits. Hydrosiphon suddenly glowed blue, it's form shifting into a new one, the large trident suddenly split off into multiple throwing knives, each one suddenly circling the figure, each cut and slash from the figure was counter by a knife doing a small slash.

"Quick, while he is distracted." Vale said, stomping his feet, a huge earth column rising from the earth, Vale snapped his fingers, the column suddenly falling over, like a huge tree was falling, the earth column suddenly falling on top of the figure, the figure widened its eyes and raised both of his hands, two hands made out of shadows suddenly appearing, grabbing the earth column, preventing it from falling on top of the figure.