F O U R

F O U R

A Few Years Later

The former demigod son of Poseidon jolted awake still sleeping at his shield, the demigod groaned laying back onto his shield, Hydrosiphon. The shield felt like it was a water bed, the demigod hugged the shield like a pillow and floated out of his room and down a set of stairs, the demigod shook his head half asleep seeing a few people already wide awake. The embodiment of Earth, and Air were talking on the couch occasionally cracking a few jokes.

Percy suddenly yelped as he felt a small contact at his back. The embodiment of fire stepped out chuckling wholeheartedly, Percy groaned.

"You know I get surprised easily" Percy said annoyed.

"That's why I do it" Aidan said laughing plopping down onto the couch. Percy sighed floating back to the kitchen to grab a bite to eat, the demigod grabbed a plate of pancakes failing to notice a certain ice eyed girl sneaking up behind him to greet him.

"Good morning Delta" Frostine asked. Percy yelped again for the second time this morning, almost dropping his plate of pancakes. The demigod's face suddenly turned red like a tomato spluttering out multiple sentences.

"G-Good Night, I mean m-morning to you too Delta, I m-mean F-Frostine" Percy said stuttering his face still red as a tomato, Frostine looked at Delta with a raised eyebrow.

"Are you feeling okay?" Frostine asked, Percy nodded weakly.

"P-peachy" Percy managed to say, she nodded with a smile walking to the living room and plopping down onto the couch. Once she was out of view Percy groaned burying his head onto his shield in pure embarrassment, this has been going on for a few years now, and Percy still hasn't managed to get any better at controlling his stuttering, the demigod was still sensitive to surprises and physical contact like before.

The demigod finished his pancakes and floated out of the kitchen and onto the living room, the demigod sighed dropping down from his shield and walking for the first time this day. Ever since the demigod started riding his shield and floated around, Percy used that as a replacement for walking for most of the time, the demigod yawned stretching his limbs, Hydrosiphon floating beside him. Percy walked to the living room seeing Frostine, Vale, and Azure talking.

Percy walked outside the door opening it and closing it quickly, the demigod quickly hopped back to his shield and levitated above the fields, the fresh wind soothing the demigod's senses. Percy laid down onto his shield and simply basked in the sunlight and fresh air, to be honest, the sun was shielded by clouds. Percy sat criss cross onto his shield like always, levitating around the fields aimlessly.

Blitz was being the overactive teen he is, casually running around and acting all hyper, even if Percy has ADHD, the demigod had to admit, Blitz was more hyper than he was. Over the course of the years, Percy's elemental trait began to affect his emotions, his ADHD began to go away little by little because of his water element, water was calming and tranquil, sometimes lazy, and that managed to funnel into Percy, effectively cutting out his ADHD.

Aspen, the embodiment of nature, was randomly plucking out various fruits in the forest. Aidan was watching Blitz randomly run around occasionally adding a random comment or inside joke making the two Elementals laugh, Percy sighed a little. The demigod discovered a few things about the water element over the course of a few years. Little by little Percy gained more knowledge about Hydrosiphon and the element itself.

The water element was one of the four most strongest element, along with Fire, Earth, and Air. These were the most abundant among the rest, the demigod flicked his wrist, Hydrosiphon turning from a shield to a trident. However, the demigod wasn't falling to his death, instead, he was floating mid air, as if he was walking on water. Percy was manipulating the water molecules in the air to make him float, there were only two Elementals who could float mid air, Water, and Air, Aidan tried to fly to, but in his case, he was only able to fly for roughly about three seconds until his power failed.