T W E N T Y O N E

T W E N T Y  O N E

Percy choked on air, his body floating around the air, his eyes locked onto the place he once called home. Percy's body was sickly pale, his eyes wide as saucers, the Elementals were looking at Percy with a small smile, as if he was a sight for sore eyes. Percy didn't notice the Elementals, instead his eyes locked onto Camp Half-Blood, the place where he was betrayed, the place where he was changed forever.

Kiran, Drayven, and Asteria turned towards Percy with a raised eyebrow, confused as to why Percy was acting this way. Percy gulped in nervousness, a small bead of sweat dropping from his forehead. The rest of the Elementals walked up the hill to greet the new backup, Vale was at the very front, looking at the new backup with a slight look of confusion, Vale sent Percy to retrieve one elemental, and here was a lot more.

"Hello, who are you?" Vale asked with a raised eyebrow, Drayven and Kiran shared a look.

"I'm Drayven, elemental of darkness." Drayven said.

"And I'm Kiran, elemental of light." Kiran said. Vale stepped back in shock, the rest of the Elementals, looking at the two people, touching the ears to see if they misheard.

"Elementals?" Frostine asked, her eyebrow raised, the two nodded.

"Did Delta find you?" Azure asked, the two nodded. The rest of the Elementals turned towards Delta to congratulate him only to see a very ill looking elemental of water.

"Delta are you okay?" Frostine asked, concern in her voice, for once, Percy didn't turn into a tomato, blood didn't rush into his face, Percy was trapped in his own world.

"Delta?" Aspen asked with a raised eyebrow, now the Elementals were looking at Delta all of them with a worried look in their face. Percy shook his head, looking at the group of Elementals staring at him, Percy gulped, trying to get the spotlight away from him.

"I-I'm fine." Percy said looking at the ground, not meeting their eyes. Aidan approached Percy with a slight look of confusion.

"Delta, where are you from?" Aidan asked, a curious face on, Percy gulped nervously staring at his best friend who was looking at him with slight worry.

"I-I can't, that's not I-important." Percy said, not meeting their eyes. From all the commotion that was happening, the campers all started to notice, turning towards the now bigger group of Elementals who were talking, it managed to cause a commotion, the cars,pers all staring towards them. They were looking at one particular elemental, all of them widening their eyes when they saw him.

"I-I." Percy said unable to form words, seeing the staring campers who were all gobsmacked at Percy.

"You're Percy Jackson aren't you?" Aidan asked with a raised eyebrow, Vale, Blitz, Aspen, Frostine, and Azure all looked at Delta with a raised eyebrow, unsure of what was Aidan talking about.

"I uhm, ah." Percy stumbled out, his eyes locked onto anything but their eyes.

"Delta are you okay?" Blitz asked with a raised eyebrow, Asteria, Drayven, and Kiran were all looking at the encounter with looks of confusion in their faces, unsure if whether this was common or not. Out of the crowd of campers, a centaur got out from the crowd with a look of confusion in his face.

"What's all the commotion about?" Chiron asked, looking at the group of Elementals, Chiron raised an eyebrow seeing the larger group of people in the vicinity. He widened his eyes, staring at a certain elemental  of water, his mouth wide. The centaur couldn't form words as he continued to stare at the demigod, or elemental of water. From the crowd came the seven who all had looks of confusion in their faces.