F I V E

F I V E

Percy floated beside his group of friends clutching his shield like a body pillow all the while seeming to float mid air. The Elementals entered the large tree through the main entrance, the tree seemed to be hollow on the inside, with buildings dotted randomly across the skyscraper sized tree, there were random wooden houses that seemed to cling magically onto the tree's bark, there were multiple ladders and bridges that seemed to be suspended in the air, connecting each house to one another.

"Wow." Blitz said looking around the tree in astonishment.

"Now that is cool." Aidan stated with a small smile, taking in his sorroundings. Percy merely smiled looking around the big tree, it was as if the buildings didn't understand the term gravity, there were bridges that seemed to be floating mid air like Percy.

"Damn." Percy said with a small smile, still clutching Hydrosiphon.

"Now, where to?" Frostine asked raising her eyebrows. The group suddenly turned silent, looking around to see if there were any places to go.

"What about a bite to eat?" Percy asked raising his eyebrows.

"Good idea Delta, but there's one problem, we need to pick from dozens upon dozens of them." Frostine stated with a small sigh.

"T-thanks." Percy stuttered out. Vale had a thoughtful look on his face, looking around to see if there were any decent food places. Vale suddenly smirked, his eyes darting onto a particular food establishment, Vale suddenly turned towards the group raising his eyebrows.

"Booze and Stuff?" Vale suddenly asked.

"Excuse me what?" Aspen said raising her eyebrows.

"Booze and Stuff, there's a restaurant called that." Vale stated pointing at a floating restaurant, connected by bridges that seemed to defy gravity. The group suddenly turned silent, all of them contemplating wether or not to go to the food establishment, after a while, the embodiment of lightning shrugged.

"I'll try anything once." Blitz said said with a shrug, the group sighed in defeat and gave off a small nod.

"Then Booze and Stuff it is." Vale stated clapping his hands together, the group nodded going to the direction of the dining establishment. The restaurant itself was made of stone and wood, a simple design, there were no customers surprisingly. Percy raised his eyebrow floating around the group.

"So, do we go in, because once we go in we can't back down." Azure stated raising her eyebrows.

"Eh, sure." Blitz said opening the door, the restaurant was empty, there were wooden round tables along with chairs littered around the establishment.

"So do we sit?" Blitz said, Aspen slapped him at the back of his head.

"Of course we do, idiot!" Aspen said shaking her head disapprovingly, Percy chuckled along with the rest of the group. The Elementals sat on a big round table with ten chairs. The demigod merely shook his head and decided to use his shield as a chair, it calmed Percy's nerves quite a lot.

"So, when do we eat?" Aidan asked, as if on cue, an array of foods suddenly appeared out of thin air, there was fried chicken, lobster, shrimp, crab, roasted pig, and an array of pastries ranging from the simplest of cookies, to the fanciest of cakes. The group widened their eyes in amazement, they suddenly dived right into their food like animals. Percy merely chuckled, grabbing a plate filled with bread and chicken. The demigod ate silently as he watched the rest of the group laugh and talk like regular friends.