S E V E N

S E V E N

Percy sighed a little as his friends sat on the floor forming a wide circle, Blitz and Aspen were sleeping, the rest were simply passing the time. Percy merely sat, criss crossed, mid air. for any normal person, Percy looked like a magician with tricks and magic, for the Elementals however, it was normal, something that happens on a daily basis.

"So?" Aidan asked raising his eyebrows. "Who wants to go first?"

"I'll go first, I'm up for it." Vale said with a small sigh raising his arm.

"So, Azure, Truth or Dare?" Vale asked raising his eyebrow.

"Truth." She replied taking the easy way out.

"What do you do on your past time?" Vale asked.

"Float around, simple as that." Azure replied with a small smirk, Vale groaned a little expecting a better answer.

"Now, Frostine, Truth or Dare?" Azure asked raising her eyebrows.

"I'll pick Dare!" Frostine said with excitement, a small spark in her eyes.

"I dare you to do something you have never done before." Azure said with a small mischeivious smirk. Forstine merely laughed.

"Just that? It's very easy." Frostine said with a small smirk, she suddenly turned towards Aidan, snapping her fingers, instantly his hands were frozen. The Embodiment of fire screamed in surprise.

"Moving on, so Aidan, Truth or Dare?" Frostine asked, Aidan merely growled playfully, he sighed in annoyance.

"Dare." He answered simply.

"I dare you to kiss the most beautiful person in this room." Frostine said with a small smirk, Aidan turned red a little, he suddenly smirked mischeiviously and kissed his own hand.

"I'm the most beautiful person in this room." Aidan said with a victorious smirk, the rest complained.

"Oh come on, that's cheating." Azure said with a sigh.

"You snooze, you lose, anyways, Delta?" Aidan said with a mischeivious smirk, Percy yelped in fear.

"Truth or Dare?" Aidan asked, those words made Percy's heart thump out of his chest, this was such a checkmate that he couldn't find a way out of it, he was simply cornered, Percy merely sighed picking the easy way out.

"T-truth." Percy said stuttering a little, Aidan sighed in annoyance, still a look and glint in his eyes.

"Who is the most beautiful person in this room, you can't say you're the most beautiful person in the room, I already said that." Aidan stated with a small smirk. Percy literally stood or floated mid air, wide eyes, and mouth agape. Percy gulped a little thinking of anyway out of this, all of the Elementals were looking at the demigod with anticiaption.

"Er, um." Percy said unsure of how to answer.

"The most beautiful person is-." A sudden thump was heard, shaking the floating island. Blitz and Aspen suddenly ran at the bottom of the stairs with wide eyes, the miniature tremor shaking them from their slumber.

"What the hell happened, I was having a pretty good nap." Blitz said with wide eyes.

"I dunno what caused it, but it is my salvation." Percy said sighing a small smile in his face. Aidan groaned in annoyance, running to the front door to see what was happening. Percy followed suit, floating out of the door to investigate what caused the tremor. The island seemed to be floating mid air, it wasn't moving at all, not even a single inch.