N I N E T E E N

N I N E T E E N

Percy widened his eyes, staring at the person in front of him, this person was another elemental, yet again, another curve ball was thrown into the mix, everything was all happening so fast, it was only a few hours that Percy discovered that Asteria was the elemental of magic, he had a hunch, but it was just a hunch, then another elemental suddenly appears out of nowhere, adds a bunch of questions into the mix.

"W-what?" Percy said, stuttering out a question.

"Simple, I'm the elemental of darkness." Drayven said.

"And I'm guessing you." He said pointing towards the demigod.

"Must be the elemental of water." Drayven said, Percy once again widened his eyes.

"And you, elemental of magic." He said pointing towards Asteria.

"How did you know?" Asteria asked, Drayven smirked pointing towards the back of my hand.

"Symbol of an elemental." He stated simply. A sudden presence entered the whole area, the trio suddenly tensed up, looking around in a small panic. The area suddenly filled with ash, riding up from the ground in a crew fashion. A sudden puff of smoke diverted the trio of elementals' attention, a sudden person appearing out of nowhere.

"Damn." Drayven said, two swords appearing in his hands.

"We can't face him now, there is only three of us, with my power almost depleted, we can't face him off anytime soon." Drayven said.

"Then what do you suppose we do?" Asteria asked.

"We run." Drayven said and made a mad dash away from the figure, the two shared a look but followed anyway. Percy turned towards his back, seeing a figure, staring ominously towards them, it's white eyes suddenly turning towards the trio that were running. The figure raised its hand, a sudden black slash zooming towards the trio. Percy widened his eyes and floated faster, trying to outrun the slash.

Drayven suddenly jumped up in the air and made a large slash, a black slash suddenly colliding with the enemy slash, effectively canceling out the attack. Percy turned towards the elemental of darkness slowly nodding his thanks.

"T-thank you." Percy said, Drayven nodded and continued running, staying vigilant as ever. Multiple shadows suddenly loomed over, almost encasing the Elementals in a dark cacoon, trapping them in place. The figure suddenly appeared inside of the cacoon, it's eyes, almost curious, Drayven gritted his teeth, clutching the two black swords in his hands defensively. The figure suddenly extended his hand, a black hand suddenly appearing and approaching the Elementals in a punch.

Drayven made a slash, the sword cutting through the shadow and instantly disabling the attack. The figure suddenly disappeared in shadows, the trio stayed on high alert, on edge that the figure may jump them at any possible moment. The figure suddenly appeared behind Percy making a large slash with its hands, Drayven instantly moved, raising his swords to block. The force sent wind from the shock.

The figure once again disappeared, leaving the three Elementals to their thoughts. Drayven gritted his teeth thinking of a way to get out.

"We're at a major disadvantage, I can barely just catch up with him." Drayven said through gritted teeth.

"We need to break out of here, though it will drain me of my leftover strength." Drayven said, his hands suddenly glowed in a black light, his swords glowing black with power. He suddenly made a large slash in the air, the dark cocoon suddenly shattering into pieces, the shadows disappearing from the light from the sun.

Drayven gasped, dropping to the ground with a thud, sent to a knee. Percy and Asteria looked around, attentive to their sorroundings. The figure suddenly appeared behind them making a large slash towards the three Elementals. Percy snapped his fingers, Hydrosiphon suddenly making a large slash, blocking the strike in an instant. Asteria raised her two hands, a sudden large purple spike emitting from her Elemental Weapon and approaching the figure.