T E N

T E N

Percy shook his head, squirming his way inside the tentacle trying to free himself from its grip, to his dismay, the tentacle only pulled him down faster and stronger, dragging him to the deep depths of the sea like a fishing rod. The demigod screamed but only bubbles came out, the scream itself was barely audible, the demigod tried swiping his fingers, again to his dismay the tentacles were wrapped around him so tight he couldn't move at all.

The demigod's vision adjusted until the dark ocean was semi lighter, it wasn't as dark as before, but it was still dark as heck. Percy looked around trying to see any signs of life, not even a single fish was there, the only one that seemed to be living in these conditions were the giant tentacle. Percy turned his head and looked at the bottom of the ocean, seeing a pair of red eyes staring the demigod down.

Percy squirmed, eventually freeing his hand just for a tiny bit, that was all that the demigod needed, Percy flicked his fingers, Hydrosiphon suddenly turning active again and zooming towards Percy like a jet plane, the trident made a sickening slice, inflicting a medium sized wound into the tentacle, a large resonating growl was heard, the tentacle instantly releasing the demigod.

Percy shook his head, looking around cautiously, trying to find a way out, the demigod swam to the surface going as fast as he can, Percy felt a sudden tug at his feet and was pulled back down to the abyss like last time. Percy clenched his teeth, he couldn't get out of here if he didn't defeat the monster.

Percy stared back down at the abyss, a pair of red eyes still staring him down, the monster itself still hasn't shown its full body, only its tentacles were seen. The demigod turned to his leg and flicked his wrist, Hydrosiphon bolting towards the tentacle that was pulling the demigod downwards and made a slash. Another bellowing growl or scream was heard, it was very high pitched, it was like a Godzilla scream.

The demigod swam upwards, still staring at the abyss, right on cue, a tentacle shot out of the bottom of the sea and was zooming towards the demigod. Percy instantly avoided and flicked his fingers, Hydrosiphon turning into a magic circle and firing a straight jet of blue light. The blue light suddenly collided with the monster, lightning up the huge dark abyss, the monster had an octopus like body, with a pair of red eyes, dozens upon dozens of tentacles that seemed to be the size of a pine tree in width, and the size of a plane times ten in height.

 The blue light suddenly collided with the monster, lightning up the huge dark abyss, the monster had an octopus like body, with a pair of red eyes, dozens upon dozens of tentacles that seemed to be the size of a pine tree in width, and the size o...

Percy widened his eyes, it wasn't the kraken, no the demigod knew what the kraken looked like, this, well this looked like something more, it was something far worse than the kraken. It was kraken like in terms of looks, but like hell it was way way way bigger in size. The demigod was at a loss for words, Hydro Beam barely left any damage, there was a small black spot on the beast, but it still had no effect on the monster.

Another tentacle was shot towards Percy trying to grab a hold of the demigod, Percy instantly took action and evaded, occasionally flicking his wrists so that the tentacle would retreat every now and again, even though the demigod was already powerful, even though Percy was already an elemental of water, this beast was on a whole other level. The demigod was pretty sure if Poseidon were to face off against this, beast, he would pee his pants.