T W E N T Y T W O

T W E N T Y  T W O

Percy turned towards the group, seeing Azure, Frostine, Drayven, and Blitz all soaring towards the direction Percy was going. Percy yelped, steadying himself, floating harmlessly and gliding towards the ground, the rest used their respective elements to save themselves from the sudden fall.

Blitz disappeared in electricity and reappeared at the ground beside Percy, Frostine created a miniature ice berg and glided it down like Frozone. Drayven disappeared into shadows and reappeared down onto the ground materializing from the shadows of the trees, Azure was simply floating down to the ground just like what Percy did, a small gust of wind following the descend.

"We need to get back there quickly." Drayven said, panic in his voice, the adrenaline and tension suddenly rising in the air.

"His power is rising as nightfall starts, shadows will be more prominent, in fact, the whole battlefield will be covered in darkness and shadows." Drayven said picking a little. Percy backed away a little, shaking his head, his mind and soul in disarray, his whole thought process was experiencing turmoil. The Elementals turned towards Percy who was shaking his head frantically.

"I'm never g-going back to that place ever again, n-not now, not n-never." Percy said shaking his head.

"But you need to help, this battle, this whole world is at stake, heck even the universe is at stake here." Azure said turning towards Percy.

"I c-can't, what they have d-done is unforgivable, it's too- it's too much." Percy said, shaking his head as if he was insane.

"Please Delta, even though the campers are to blame, the Elementals, the rest, they're your friends, they're your family." Frostine reasoned out.

"I'm not one to break up a family reunion but Frosty here got a point." Drayven said with a small nod.

"Come on, we can't take on this thing without you man." Blitz said turning towards Percy.

"I can't face them, not n-now, not ever again, their v-voices still h-haunt me to this day." Percy said, remembering all of the cruel words the campers said, it was all ringing in his ears, it was the reason why Percy changed into this socially awkward, easily startled, insecure person he is today, because of their betrayal, going back there was mentally taxing and was very disturbing for the brain, even so far as to make Percy insane.

"Please Delta." Frostine pleaded, Percy didn't budge, he didn't want to go back, and that was final.

"We need to go now, we got blasted off from Camp Half-Blood pretty far, it will take a few jumps into the shadows which is basically shadow traveling to get us there." Drayven said turning towards Percy.

"Are you sure about your decision?" Drayven said with a raised eyebrow, Percy didn't want to go back, he didn't want to go back there ever again, Drayven nodded in understanding.

"We have been blasted very far away from Camp Half-Blood, my estimate is at least five shadow jumps, a three minute break in between each one." Drayven said.

"Now, form a circle and hold hands." Drayven said, the Elementals forming a circle. The Elementals slowly turned towards Percy, saying their final goodbyes, the shadows suddenly enveloped everyone, the shadows consuming them and disappearing in an instant. Percy had a guilty feeling in his stomach, Percy surpressed the feeling even though it was very mentally taxing for the demigod. Percy sighed, floating above the ground a few feet and floating the other way.

----------------------

The figure was floating a few feet above the ground, his body radiating in power, Kiran, Asteria, Vale, Aidan, and Aspen looked at the figure with wide eyes as if they just saw a ghost, it wasn't far from it though. The Elementals slowly backed up, looking at the floating figure with caution, the shadows consuming the figure.