E L E V E N

E L E V E N

Percy quickly flicked his wrists, dozens upon dozens of tentacles made out of pure water suddenly bursting from the abyss and dragging monster down. Percy smirked a little swimming to the bottom, at the very depths of the ocean stood a giant kraken like monster made out of pure water, the monster itself was restraining the King of all sea monsters, the king itself was struggling against the kraken like beast.

"Gah, what is this sorcery." The beast said flailing around trying to rid himself of the tentacles that were wrapped around its body tightly, almost in a strangling way.

Percy didn't speak, he focused on the task at hand, he swiped his fingers through the water, the water kraken suddenly tightening its grip on the monster more, the king seemed to lose all of the oxygen in its lungs. As if by a miracle, the king suddenly escaped from the grip and sigh in relief.

"You're going to pay for this." The monster said suddenly swimming towards Percy in a fast pace. The demigod merely flicked his wrist, the kraken like monster dissapearing, the king suddenly quickened its pace, approaching the demigod in frightening speeds. Percy flicked his wrists, a sudden Megalodon appearing out of nowhere and biting the monster straight in the body.

The Megalodon was made out of pure water, a pair of glowing blue eyes in its face. The demigod flicked his fingers, the shark like beast suddenly doing a number of bites towards the king of all sea monsters. The demigod could faintly see a trail of blood in the wake of the king, it was being pummeled by the water monsters in a seemingly endless barrage. 

Percy swiped his fingers through the air and instantly, the shark suddenly changed back to a giant octopus like monster and wrapped all of its tentacles around the king. Percy snapped his fingers, the beast suddenly enveloping all of its tentacles around the monster, strangling it with such a tight grip that even all of the gods combined would have a hard time with it. 

Percy snapped his fingers, the giant octopus like monster suddenly turning to a small trident and returning back to Percy, circling the demigod in a protective position. The monster suddenly screamed in anger and charged at Percy, opening his mouth for one clear and large bite, the demigod snapped his fingers, Hydrosiphon suddenly growing to the size of an airplane, Percy flicked his wrists, Hydrosiphon following suit making a large slash towards the monster.

The monster widened its eyes, a large slash visibly seen on the monsters chest, in an instant, the monster dissapeared into a puff of blue smoke, a trail of dust in its wake. A orb of blue was the only thing remaining of the sea monster king. The demigod raised his eyebrows, Hydrosiphon shrinking and returning back to a normal size, Percy approached the blue orb with curiosity laced on his eyes, and confusion felt in his demeanor.

The demigod slowly extended his hand and touched the blue orb, in an instant the orb suddenly shattered, a blue essence suddenly seeping out of the orb and onto the demigods body. Percy surpressed a scream, as his body was suddenly filled with power and energy, it felt like being inserted with a syringe, and overflowing your body with a liquid, Percy was feeling like that, his body was about to self combust.

The pain suddenly stopped, the blue orb dissapearing, the essences suddenly went away like poof. The demigod looked around in straight confusion as to what just happened, a small glowing appearing at the back of the demigods hand, Percy checked the back of his hand seeing  his Elemental symbol, the symbol of water, a wave like emblem glowing a faint blue in the ocean.

The demigod shook his head and instantly focused on the next objective, getting out. Percy swam at the top of the surface, this time without any sea monsters in his wake that were trying to kill him. Percy broke the surface of the water, sunlight finally entering the demigods vision, Percy could faintly see land ahead.