S I X T E E N

S I X T E E N

Percy widened his eyes, the elemental of magic, was right in front of his face all along, literally, and figuratively.

"W-wait, you're the elemental of magic?" Percy said with wide eyes, Asteria nodded with a bright smile, her glasses almost tilting to the side. A sudden rock fist suddenly came pummeling towards the, the once burnt fist, now regenerated as if nothing happened. Asteria suddenly grabbed Percy by the forearm, dissapearing in a purple light. The arm seemingly swiped at the air, as if trying to catch nothing, Asteria managed to teleport them away just in time.

"Can you fight?" Asteria asked raising an eyebrow, turning towards Percy who was panting. The giant golem beast turned towards them, now noticing their presence. Percy shook his head.

"No, my power is depleted." Percy said with a small pant. Asteria nodded, purple light filling her hands, she launched a sudden barrage of purple bullet like projectiles towards the monsters, as if firing it like a mini gun, the monster stumbled back a little, as if dazed.

"Damn, if only I have my Elemental Weapon." Asteria said with a small curse, Percy suddenly clicked the pieces together, he turned towards his waist, seeing a small leather book attached to his belt, now he knew why Vale wanted him to bring the book. Percy grabbed the book from his waist and held it up to the a Elemental of magic with a look of questioning, his eyebrows raised as if asking a silent question.

"Is this your Elemental Weapon?" Percy asked raising an eyebrow, she turned towards the demigod with a raised eyebrow looking at the book which was now glowing a faint violet, a wide smile suddenly appeared in her face, she instantly grabbed the book from the demigods hands, the book seemingly floating in front of her by magic, like Hydrosiphon did.

"Oh wow, where did you find it?" Asteria asked flipping through the pages. Percy turned towards the monster seeing a giant rock hand suddenly swinging towards them full force. Percy yelped turning towards Asteria, her book suddenly floated in the air, flipping through dozens of pages from the wind. Asteria glowed with a purple light, her power exploding from her reunion with her Elemental Weapon.

"Elemental Weapon, Anomalis, activate." She said, her whole book and her whole body glowing in a faint violet light. The hand kept going at a fast pace, slicing through the air like it was butter. The hand was suddenly stopped by a solid purple barrier, Asteria smirked, a sudden boom was heard, as if a straight cannon was fired, point blank.

The whole arm suddenly exploded in violet light, in almost and instant, the big golem like monster suddenly roared in pain, stepping back in both shock and agony, he bellowed in rage, the ground shaking from the sudden move. Percy yelped, a few trees falling from the tremor, or more like earthquake, a few of the people fell to the ground from the ground suddenly quaking from the mere scream of the beast.

Asteria turned to me raising an eyebrow. She raised her book, a violet light connecting the two of us, the book providing as a connector of some sort, lines of purple string suddenly enveloped the whole of the demigods body, connecting Percy to Asteria. Percy suddenly widened his eyes, his body as if suddenly rejuvenating in energy, the purple light died down, the two remaining unscathed.

"What did you do?" Percy asked feeling better than ever.

"I rejuvenated your energy, as well as give you some of my energy." Asteria said with a small smile.

"But right now, we need to focus on getting that monster out of here." Asteria said, turning towards the monsters. Percy sighed floating next to her, Hydrosiphon right behind him, ready to attack with renewed vigor.

"So what's the plan?" Percy asked raising an eyebrow, his timid voice cracking a little. Asteria chuckled a little.

"Try not to get killed." Asteria said dissapearing in a purple light. Percy raised an eyebrow until he yelped, floating to the side, avoiding a fist pummeling straight at him. The demigod widened his eyes looking at the monster, his other arm was blown to bits, but little by little, small stones were forming, trying to regenerate the broken limb. Random little stones and a few boulders were forming, making a new and improved arm for the beast.