S I X

S I X

Percy floated around his friends as they discussed about the potential plan of invading the skeleton summoner's place.

"Then when do attack this source." Blitz asked raising his eyebrows.

"We can do it right now, if my memory serves me right, it's not that far from here." Aspen stated, Vale nodded in response.

"So it's settled, let's go now." Vale stated pointing at Aspen.

"Lead the way." The embodiment of earth stated, she nodded walking to a thick forest, the battlefield was littered with nothing but dust from the skeletons. Percy laid down on his shield, floating randomly, hugging the life out of it, watching his friends walk in silence.

"I still can't fully understand your trait Aspen." Blitz stated with a sheepish smile, the element of Nature sighed.

"Why are you always the one asking questions?" Aspen sighed in exasperation.

"Fine, but this is the last time I'm saying this, it's been a lot of years since we've known each other and still you can't understand it." Aspen said rubbing her temples.

"Nature's Instinct gives me heightened senses and more, got that?" Aspen said, Blitz gave a small nod.

"Since I can manipulate nature, Nature's Instinct gives me access to their information, I can manipulate the nature of every living being, or in which case, the skeletons, I got the information on where their source of power was, I can basically read their minds." Aspen stated, Blitz nodded with a small smile.

"I still don't get it." Blitz said in a sheepish grin, the Elementals face palmed.

"Oh gods." Aspen said face palming.

"Just shut your mouth, we're almost there." Aspen said going through some trees, she suddenly stopped. The rest of the group stopped dead in their tracks looking around in confusion. She slowly peaked over a tree, there was a small wooden house at the very middle of the forest, Aspen's face scrunched up in confusion.

"That's strange, the power source is very high here, but I can't see anything out of the ordinary." She said coming out of her hiding spot and onto the clearing where the wooden house was at. The rest followed looking around in confusion.

"Maybe it's in the house?" Percy asked raising his eyebrows, Aspen had a thoughtful look on her face. She approached the house opening the door cautiously, there was nothing there, only an empty space, there was no furniture. The Elementals opened the door and let themselves in, looking around the dark hut, there were no lights, it was very dark.

"Well, there's nothing here, let's go, we tried." Blitz said going out of the door. Just like a horror movie, the door shut itself like magic, locking the group of Elementals in the hut. As if on cue, the floor suddenly split apart, a huge hole below the hut. Blitz screamed like a girl, as the rest of the Elementals fell to what seemed like an underground lair. Percy yelped in surprise, floating down the massive hole, Azure widened her eyes controlling the winds to float mid air. The rest used their respective elements to break their fall.

The Elementals sighed in relief landing on the ground with a thud, there was huge cave with dozens upon dozens of bookshelves, there were multiple torches hung lazily around the cave walls, there was a wooden table, along with random books scattered around. There were multiple books scattered on the floor and pretty much everywhere, it was basically a room for people who really liked to read.

 There were multiple books scattered on the floor and pretty much everywhere, it was basically a room for people who really liked to read