T W E L V E

T W E L V E

Percy widened his eyes looking at Vale in both shock and absolute astonishment, his mind was all jumbled up, he couldn't seem to find any words. The Voice said there were no other Elementals other than them, but here was proof that it wasn't only the seven of them out there, it made Percy's head go all fuzzy.

"So you mean, that there is an Elemental of Magic?" Percy asked with wide eyed, Vale nodded slowly unsure of Percy's reaction.

"How come we never knew about this?" Percy asked.

"Correction, Aspen and I knew about this." Vale stated, this only made Percy's eyes go as wide as saucers.

"How does Aspen know about this?" Percy asked.

"Aspen, this Elemental of Magic, and I were one of the firsts, we became Elementals right around the same time." Vale explained, Percy just listened intently trying to keep his mind as open as possible.

"Wait, then why isn't this supposed Elemental not with us today?" Percy asked, the demigod could've sworn a look of sadness crossed his face.

"I, I can't tell you that, I'm still not ready to tell you what happened to her and I." Vale said.

"Then what do I do now?" Percy asked.

"You go east, take the book, find her, the book will provide you with a kind of map." Vale explained, Percy nodded.

"Also Delta, please, do stay safe." Vale said running of to find the other Elementals, Percy was still not fully wrapping his mind around this situation, but the demigod couldn't dwell on it for too long, he had a mission to complete. The demigod steeled his nerves and floated of towards the direction with a look of determination.

"God I hope this is east." Percy said, the book was beginning to glow a little every time Percy floated towards what he presumed was East, it was a sign. (Reference?)

Right on cue, the book suddenly opened, flipping through dozens of pages all on its own, as if by magic, it stopped on one particular page, a map. Percy raised his eyebrows looking at the book containing the map, the book itself was like Hydrosiphon, it seemed to be suspended mid air, as if it was floating, the demigod looked at the map, he could faintly see a small blue dot at the very middle of the map, Percy guessed that the blue dot was him.

Percy scanned the map trying to find what Vale was saying, indeed there was a location that seemed to glow brightly on the map. The demigod looked at the location, it was positioned near a mountain of some sorts, Percy sighed looking around him, everything was filled with trees and wild life, not one house or human in sight, the demigod treaded or more likely floated towards east in a more of a slow manner.

The demigod estimated that it would probably be a few days till he reached his location, Percy was excited at meeting this new elemental, but incredibly bored of the trip there, who wouldn't? It was days upon days worth of floating aimlessly a few feet above the ground hoping for the best, it was bound to get stale after a few hours of doing something so repetitive and bland, it was bound to get boring.

It wasn't that thick of a jungle, there were trees, yes, but it was a few, for the most part, the trees were randomly spaced, some were very close to each other, the rest were so far away from each other that you could've fit two trucks on the space between them. Percy also noted the wildlife, there would be some animals running around, pigs, cows, birds, squirrels, and other type of wildlife, there were plenty of fishes in the rivers Percy managed to cross.

The demigod looked up in the sky, Percy was half expecting a sudden caped hero in a tight red and blue suit flying but was only greeted with the sun, the sun itself was starting to set, Percy needed to find shelter before night came. The demigod searched for a good tree, and he eventually found it, after a few hours of searching, the demigod snapped his fingers, Hydrosihpon turning into a shield.