T W E N T Y F O U R

T W E N T Y  F O U R

Percy turned towards the figure, a floating halo, emitting a blue light above his head, the figure was staring at the demigod, wide eyed, wondering what suddenly happened for Percy to become strong all of a sudden.

"You think a mere transformation is enough to stop me." The figure said, his demonic voice echoing throughout the lands, the figure laughed, his laugh demonic.

"I'll start with your friends first, I'm sure their all dying to meet their maker." The figure said turning towards the rest of the elementals, the figure suddenly raised his hand, bringing it down in one swing, a giant black slash suddenly traveling at the speeds of light towards the elementals, the elementals themselves were all bloodied and bruised, cuts all over their body, their energy depleted. 

Percy raised his hand, turning towards his friends.

Snap

A blue barrier formed, sorroundings the elementals, the slash hitting the barrier, doing no damage to the barrier, or the elementals, the figure widened his eyes, turning to Percy with a look of shock and confusion. Percy didn't even seemed fazed at all, he was floating in the air, glowing with a blue light, the figure looking at Percy as if he saw a ghost.

"What, how?" The figure asked.

"My Elemental Weapon's form, Barrier, able to absorb all damage in a limited time." Percy said, the figure gritted his teeth looking at the barrier.

"Let's see about that." The figure said, doing multiple slashes at the barrier, each one, each slash dealing nothing against the barrier. Percy turned towards the figure, a raised eyebrow.

"You're fighting me, not them." Percy said, the figure turned towards the demigod, a look of rage in his face. Percy snapped his fingers, muttering a few words underneath his breath.

"Healing Cloud." Percy said, the barrier instantly shifted into a rain cloud, floating above the elementals, giving a huge downpour on a specific area, all of their cuts and bruises instantly disappeared, reverting them back, as if nothing even happened, they were as good as new.

"I will make you pay for that." The figure said instantly launching himself at Percy, the demigod snapped his fingers, a trident suddenly zooming in from the distance, thrusting towards the figure. The figure widened his eyes and instantly dodged, avoiding the trident in the knick of time, the figure landed in the ground with a thud, looking at Percy with wide eyes, shock evident in his eyes.

"How? How are you able to control two elemental weapons." The figure said, indeed, a rain cloud was still floating above the elementals, whilst a trident was circling Percy in a defensive way.

"My power, my element fully accepted me." Percy explained simply.

"It activated my Elemental Weapon's full capabilities." Percy said.

"One Hydrosiphon for offense." Percy said, his trident circling him.

"And one Hydrosiphon for defense." Percy said, the rain cloud suddenly disappearing, turning to a shield that floated by the demigods side, along with the trident. Percy turned toward the figure who was gritting his teeth in annoyance, looking as if he was ready to kill. The figure suddenly launched himself towards the other elementals, making multiple slashes towards them, Percy snapped his fingers, the shield suddenly disappearing and reappearing as a blue barrier, blocking each of the strikes from the figure.