1. Strategic, something something.

I have always been involved with SHIELD.

Even before dad became Iron Man. Ever since I had found out about my powers, their systems had tracked me down to see what was going on. 

I was 14 when I blasted my TV into the wall with a blast of energy. Rachel and Ross had just broken up again and I was shocked. But not as shocked as when I realised what I had done. 

" Daaad!" I immediately yelled. A few seconds later he came barging into my room.

" What happened? Are you okay?!" he asked, storming into my room. He saw the TV lying on the floor, with a huge smoking hole in it. He looked at it, then at me. " What the hell happened??" he asked confused. I was just standing there with my hands stretched out in front of me. 

" I blasted it." I said " It came out of my hands." I didn't know what to do with them, what if I did it again. What if I hurt my dad. 

He came towards me and looked at my hands, turned them around to check them, and put them down again. " So you were just watching TV, and energy came out of your hands?" he asked confused. 

" Well, I was shocked because Rachel and Ross broke up again and suddenly 'pew' a ray of blue lightning." I imitated the sound it had made. 

" Put on a jacket, we're going to Rhodey." he said " He'll know a doctor to figure this out." He picked up his phone and started calling his best friend. While I put on a jacket and my shoes. I was waiting for dad to come to the front door. 

When I was waiting someone knocked on the door. Without thinking about it I opened up and a man, dressed in a black suit walked in. 

" Grace Stark, is your dad home?" he asked. 

I looked at him, I didn't know him but he seemed nice.

 " Yes, but may I ask who you are and how you got past our gate?"  I asked him. Our house had pretty good security for someone to just walk in without us knowing. 

He looked down at me " I'm Phil Coulson, part of the Strategic Hazard Intervention Espionage Logistics Directorate." 

The long name made me blink a few times, trying to remember it. " Geez you really need to shorten that." 

" I know." he said " Could you get your dad, it's kind of an urgent matter." He looked around the place, like he was looking for something. 

" What happened?" I asked confused. It must have been big if they had send someone to check it out. 

" We picked up some energy coming from this house, your dad's probably experimenting with some powerful substances." He sighed. As if it had happened before.

I got it, it wasn't dad, it was me. " Oh that was me." I said " I blasted my TV with this energy blast, but don't worry, we're going to a doctor right now." 

Dad walked in at that moment. " Who are you?" he asked " Grace, get back here." 

I smiled " Don't worry dad, he's with the Strategic something something." 

" Strategic Hazard Intervention Espionage Logistics Directorate." the man filled in. 

" Yeah good for you," dad said walking all of us out, " but I'm not home at the moment." He opened the car door but the man stopped him from getting in.

" Your daughter just produced some powerful energy, we need to keep track of her." he said, looking at me. 

" You can do that via my twitter." he said and got in the car. 

I was already sitting in the passenger's seat and looked at the man called Phil. 

" Do me a favor and figure out what it is." he said before walking away. 

We drove off and made our way to Rhodey's house, while listening to The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song.

Ever since that day my life had changed. I got my powers, a year later dad got kidnapped and became Iron Man, dad almost died a few times, Pepper became my step mom, I became the Blaster, I met Nat and Clint and met a god. And all of that while trying to stay out of the spotlight. And after those 5 years we still didn't know what had caused the powers.

AN:

 Hi everyone.

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of this new story.

I'll still be writing 'To be a Star' but I really wanted to do a Loki fanfic.

 Also, English isn't my first language, so if something soesn't sound right just let me know. I'm open for constructive criticism?

That's all for now.

- Stay hydrated boys and girls.