4. Maleficent

In the jet I put on my hooded cape. I always wore one, just to make sure no one could see my face. Now I know there are masks for that, but they make me feel claustrophobic, and a hood was the next best thing.

I put my knives and gun in my belt and put on my gloves that helped center my energy. They were of course made by my dad.

" You ready?" Steve asked me, looking down at the place where we would land.

I nodded and fastened my holster.

When Steve and I jumped out of the Quinjet Loki had already been giving his speech. Why did all bad guys always feel the need to tell us their plans? 

" Look to your elder, people. Let him be an example." he said pointing his scepter to an old man, our cue to touch down and whoop his ass. 

When an energy beam shot out of his scepter Steve landed in front of the old man just in time, and his shield blocked the blast. Which made Loki fall down to the ground. 

Steve walked up to him and told him " You know, the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing." 

Loki's eyes were glued on Steve, but mine were glued on him. Last time I checked, having eyes as blue as his, wasn't normal. They were bright blue, and if I looked at his whole being, he looked like shit. Like he hadn't slept in weeks and had only drunk Redbull. 

He stood up and smiled menacingly " The soldier. A man out of time." 

It was scary how he knew who Steve was. Did that mean he knew who I was? Had Clint told him about us?

 " I'm not the one who's out of time." Steve came back at him and at that moment Nat arrived with the Quinjet. A machine gun was pointed straight at Loki.

" Loki, drop the weapon and stand down." Nat demanded. 

But instead of listening to Nat, what everyone knows you should always do, he shot a blast of blue energy at the jet. The great pilot she is Nat maneuvered it just in time, giving Steve the time to throw his shield at Loki. 

They both began to duke it out. I kept myself to the side and helped the people Loki had gather to get to the police safely. When I looked back at Cap and Loki I saw Steve was now on the ground with the scepter to his helmet. 

" Kneel." Loki told him. 

I ran towards them " Not today Maleficent!" I shouted and knocked him away from my new found friend. 

We were now facing off, he pulled his daggers which made me smile and I pulled mine as well. He came charging at me, but I dodged his swing and kicked him in the back, making him hit the ground. I went to pin him down by holding down his arms. At that moment my hood fell off and he looked right at my face. 

" You're a girl." he said shocked, he probably hadn't been beaten by one before. 

" Ding ding ding, we have a winner ladies and gentlemen!" I shouted, which amused only myself.

Before I knew it Loki had pushed me off of him. When he was trying to stab me Steve pulled me back and hit him right in the face. It looked painful. 

We were now both fighting him hand to hand, until I suddenly heard a familiar piece of music. 

" Shoot to thrill, play to kill. Too many women with too many pills. Shoot to thrill, play to kill I got my gun at the ready, gonna fire at will Yeah..."

 He had to be kidding. He flew all the way to Germany in his suit? 

" Oh so now that it's getting fun you're suddenly here?!" I yelled up at the sky. Which made Loki confused. He was still trying to figure out what was happening. 

Dad flew over and blasted him right to the ground. He touched down in front of him and pulled out every piece of weaponry he had installed in his suit. " Make your move, Reindeer Games." he said. Damn that was a good nickname, why hadn't I thought of that? 

Dad clearly intimidated him, cause Loki put up his hands in surrender and his armor materialized away. 

" Good move." dad told him. 

 Steve and I walked up next to him.

" Mr. Stark." Steve greeted him.

" Captain." he answered.

" Dad." I said

" Cowboy." he greeted me back.

I couldn't believe he still used that nickname. from the ages 5 to 8, I wanted to be a cowboy. Now I know it was a weird choice, but back then, Toy Story was like my favorite movie, and Woody really inspired me.

We put Loki in handcuffs and walked him to where Nat had landed the jet. He didn't seem to struggle with the fact that we had gotten him. He didn't whine when we cuffed him and he seemed to follow us willingly. He sat down on the side of the jet and just looked around. 

When we had taken off I removed my cape, grabbed my backpack and sat down on the opposite side of the jet that Loki was on. I took out my headphones, plugged them into my Ipod and put on some Lion King music. 

"... Oh I just can't waaaaaaait to be kiiiii-" my stomach started to rumble. I opened my backpack again and took out a party sized bag of m&m's and starting to pick out the blue ones. I saw Loki looking at me like he was examining me. He did the same to the m&m's I popped into my mouth. I threw a green one over at him, and he caught it. He inspected it, smelled it and wasn't sure if it was safe to consume. 

" Dude, it's just chocolate. I'm not poisoning you." I assured him and put some in my mouth. He put it in his mouth and bit down on it. I put some in a clean tissue and handed it to him before making my way to the front of the jet. Because I knew Natasha was a sucker for chocolate.