24. Don't get hurt

" I think I'm done." I told Loki looking at my drawing. It wasn't perfect but it was close to it. I showed it to him. " You drew my crown?" he asked. " I couldn't help myself. It's just too funny." I told him. He rolled his eyes and looked at it again " Not bad." he said. " Can I have it?" he asked. " Euh no." I told him " It's pretty narcissistic to have a drawing of yourself." I folded it and put it in my backpack. " Fine," he said " Than I'll draw you." Go ahead." I told him " Make sure to capture all this beauty." I said sarcastically pointing at my face. He grabbed paper and a pencil from his desk and started drawing. He looked like he knew what he was doing. " How are the Avengers?" he asked without looking up. " They're good." I told him. " What about you?" I asked him " How do you feel about being in this cell?" He looked up for a second. " I've found peace with it." he told me " And who knows, one day when Thor's king, maybe he'll let me go."

I looked at my watch, " I should get going. I promised Jane to hang out." I said getting up from the ground. " Will I see you tomorrow?" he asked. " Sure." I smiled and walked back to the palace. Who would have thought I'd actually like spending time with him.

Our hanging out was spend by choosing the right dress for Jane. She had decided to wear traditional Asgardian dresses. I decided to just stay in my normal clothes. When we were done we made our way to the balcony. But we got stopped by some guards. " Lady Grace, the Allfather wishes to speak to you." I mentioned Jane to go forth and I followed the guards to the throne room. I stopped in front of the throne and bowed. " Lady Grace." Odin said " I heard you've been visiting my son in prison." I looked up " I did." I told him. " Why?" he asked, I could see he was suspicious. " My boss wants to know how he's being punished." I told him. He nodded " You may tell your boss he's been taken care of. He'll pay for the crimes he commited." I nodded " He'll be pleased to hear it." " That's all." he said. When I walked out I could just feel his eyes staring me down. Had I done something that made me suspicious? I got escorted back to the hall they had taken me. I walked onto the balcony Thor, Jane and Frigga were on. It looked like Jane and Frigga had finally met. I greeted them and looked out over Asgard. It was truly breathtaking. Suddenly I saw lots of guards run away from the palace. " What's happening?" I asked. " The prisons." Frigga said. " Loki." Thor and I both said. " Go, I will look after her." Frigga told Thor. " Care to give me a lift?" I asked him. I jumped on his back piggyback style and he used his hammer to fly us to the prisons. Two other men that weren't guards were already in a fight with the prisoners who were out of their cells. I ran towards Loki's cell to see if he was okay. He was sitting on the ground, reading in complete calmth. " Return to your cells and no further harm will come to you. You have my word." Thor told the prisoners. Loki looked up from his book and saw me. " Are you okay?" I asked him. " Of course." he said. " Then I'll just go and fight some prisoners I guess." " Don't get hurt." he told me. " Very well, you don't have my word." I heard Thor say and he began to fight. I shot lightning at my opponents. One of them tried to hit me in the face, but I dodged his swing and jumped on his shoulders. A move I had learned from Nat. I put my hands to the sides of his head and released electricity. The prisoner fell to the ground, passed out. Something Bruce had teached me during my training. I did the same thing to a few others. " Who are you?" a big man with a ginger beard and hair asked. " My friends." Thor said " This is Lady Grace. One of the Avengers." " Nice to meet you." I said while shooting a blast at a prisoner. " The one from New Mexico?" the other friend asked. " That's me." I told him. We fought for quite some time.