5. My favorite Asgardian

She grabbed a handful of them and put them on her lap for later. We were both looking at the sky, it suddenly had gone cloudy and there was thunder rumbling above us. 

* Said anything?* Fury asked through the comms.

 " Not a word." Nat told him. 

" He did take the m&m's I offered him though." I said proudly. 

I heard him sigh * Just get him here. We're low on time.* After that he cut the communication. 

I went to sit down again and kept listening to music. That was until Thunder and lightning nearly hit the jet, making it shake violently. 

I pulled off my headphone and asked " What the hell was that?!" 

Everyone was looking around. 

" Where's this coming from?" Nat asked us. Thunder started rumbling over head and Loki stared out of the window. 

" What's the matter? Scared of a little lightning?" Steve asked him. 

" I'm not overly fond of what follows." Loki stated. 

Before I could make the link a blinding light hit the jet, someone opened the ramp, grabbed Loki by the throat and flew away. That was Thor. I knew for sure. But I was too shocked to say anything. 

" Now there's that guy." dad said putting on his helmet. 

" Another Asgardian?" Nat asked. 

I nodded " He definitely is." I said. He was the future king. 

Before I knew it dad had jumped out of the plane with the plan 'attack'. So I put on a parachute and immediately jumped after him.

I landed around a quarter of a mile away from dad and Thor. I started running, and when I reached them they were staring each other down. They looked like they had already been fighting.

So I ran up to them and shouted " If it isn't my favorite Asgardian!" 

Thor looked in my direction. " Lady Grace!" he smiled. But dad shot him before I could go and greet him. 

" What the hell dad!" I said slapping his suit on the head. 

" This is your father? The great genius?" Thor asked getting up. 

" Cowboy, you know this guy?" Dad asked me.

" Oh no he just happens to know my name because we're strangers." I said sarcastically. He looked at Thor. " That's Thor!" I told him " The god I told you about." How could he forget I had met a god? I told him a million times when I came back from my first mission. 

" So this is your father." Thor stated. 

" Yes," I told him. 

But he interrupted me " He has no respect, he was mocking me! Called me a Shaspere in the park of some sort." Shaspere? Shakespeare? 

" Shakespeare? Is that really the best you could do dad?" I asked disappointed. 

" Yes, now let me kick his ass for stealing Loki." dad said pushing me aside lightly. 

" I steal whoever I wish, especially my own brother!" Thor told him loudly. 

" No you don't! We caught him. He belongs to us!" Dad yelled back. 

" Can you guys stop yelling?" I tried but they ignored me. 

" He belongs to Asgard!" Thor now almost growled.

" Hey! That's enough!" Steve said jumping down between dad and Thor. " Now, I don't know what you plan on doing here." 

" I've come here to put an end to Loki's schemes!" Thor explained. 

" Then prove it! Put the hammer down." Steve said sternly. 

" Um, yeah, no! Bad call! He loves his hammer!" dad said. And he was right, he loved it. 

Thor backhanded dad and raised the hammer. 

" Go hide behind that tree." Thor told me, pointing at a tree and walking up to Steve. I did what he said, if Thor tells you to hide, you hide. " You want me to put the hammer down?" he asked Steve. He leaped into the air and it hit Steve's shield. A massive shockwave went through the air, blowing down everything standing within a mile. Luckily, the tree protected me. 

Dad and Steve were both lying on the ground. Dad stood up, looking around like 'holy shit'. A few seconds later also Steve stood up and asked " Are we done here?" It seemed like it. 

I came from behind the tree and looked at them. " Men." I rolled my eyes and started walking. On the way I grabbed Loki at the shoulder and led him to the ship, the three men following us. 

" Who is Shakespeare?" he asked me. 

" A playwright." I told him without looking at him. I gave him food, that didn't mean we were friends.

" How's Jane?" I asked Thor when we were on the jet again. 

" She's good," he said " I think, I haven't seen her in awhile." I slapped him across the shoulder. 

" Dude," I told him sternly " I don't care how far away you live, visit your girl. You don't want her to move on do you?" 

He shook his head " Of course not. It's just, the long distance-" 

" I don't wanna hear it" I interrupted him " You're a god for, god's sake. Act like it." 

I saw Nat smile in the corner of my eye, and dad and Steve were looking at us with big eyes. 

" You sure you can say that to a god?" dad asked. " I can." I told him " Cause we're friends."