29. Look at me

We ran over to Thor. Right when the monster was about to kill him, Loki stabbed him through the bode with one of the elven swords. He turned around and looked at Loki. He grabbed a hold of him and impaled him with the part of the sword that sticked out of his chest. I could ee Loki attach one of the grenade looking things onto him before he fell to the ground. " See you in hell monster." he said and the monster got destroyed by energy and sucked into a black hole.

I kneeled down next to Loki. " Hey, look at me." I said, trying to keep him concentrated. It was like Coulson all over again. While I was holding his head Thor kneeled down beside me. " Oh you fool, you didn't listen." He said while trying to keep Loki up. " I know, I'm a fool, I'm a fool." he said wincing from pain. " Stay with me okay." I said " Keep looking at us." " I'm sorry." he said " I'm sorry," Thor shushed him " It's okay." He said " It's alright. I'll tell father what you did here today." " I didn't do it for him." Loki said. He started to close his eyes. " No no, hey hey, eyes on me." I said patting the side of his face to keep him awake. I saw he was struggling to keep his eyes open. " Please." I pleaded, but he closed his eyes and his body turned grey. " Nooo!" Thor yelled and I let go of his head. Tears started to form and they fell from my eyes.

I looked up at the sky, dust started to flow around. Jane helped the two of us up and we tried to find a place to take shelter. After a while we found a cave. Jane sat down on one of the rocks. " He's to it. Not just on Asgard, or on a star. Malekith is to everything." She said. " How?" I asked her. She didn't answer, she was thinking." " Jane, how?" Thor tried again. " I saw him on Earth. Why he go to Earth?" She asked us. " The Convergence." Thor sated. " Oh, God." Jane sighed. The convergence? I didn't know what they were talking about, but it sounded bad. " None of this have happened if I hadn't the Aether." She said, blaming herself. " Then Malekith would've only it that much sooner." Thor reassured her. " I only it because I was for you." She said. " Jane..." Thor said. " Now we're here." She sighed.

Suddenly I heard hip-hop music. " What's that?" I asked. " It's not me." Thor stated. " Not my ringtone." I said looking at Jane. She found her phone in her dress and picked up. " Hello'?" How did she even have reception. * Hi, Jane, it's Richard.* I heard from the phone. I searched y bag for my phone and turned it on. No reception. " Oh, my God, this is amazing." Jane said holding her phone up. * I our lunch despite actually ordering anything.* Who was he? " How am I here?" Jane asked. * Is this a bad time? Do you want me to try you later?* " No, no, no. Please, whatever you do, do not hang up the phone." She told him. I looked at Thor, who was as confused as I was. " On, my God." Jane gasped as she walked further in the cave. I went to see what she had found. She pointed to the ground and I saw an empty can of soda. * Am I something?* " No, no, no. at all. Come on." Jane told Thor and I. * I'm you there. Are you in a tunnel? Hello?* Jane hung up the phone and we walked further into the cave. There was stuff lying around everywhere. " Why are so many in here?" I asked confused. How did things from Earth get in here? Jane picked up some keys and we followed her through a portal. We were standing in an empty parking lot. We were back on Earth.