28. Graceful

" You can do this." Loki told me, after Thor told us his plan. " What if I can't?" I asked him. " Since when do you doubt yourself?" Loki asked. " Since we're fighting dark elves." I told him sitting down again. They killed Frigga, one of the strongest people on Asgard. I was just a human. He came to sit next to me. " Look at me." He said, so I did. " You're Grace Stark." He said taking my hand in mine " You fought thousands of Chitauri. You're the girl that stabbed me and told me to suck it up. If anyone can do this, it's you." I looked in his eyes, maybe he was right. " Okay." I said. " I can do this." " That's the spirit." He said.

The three of us were looking over the realm while Jane was asleep. There were broken ships everywhere. " This will be a good party story." I said looking around. At that moment Jane woke up and her eyes were dark. " Jane." Thor said while she looked out to the sky. A ship showed up from between dark clouds. " Malekith." She said. Time for me to put on some handcuffs.

We got off our ship and stood on a hill, far away from Malakith. But we knew he was watching us. " All right. Are you ready?" Thor asked Jane, who nodded. " I am." Loki told him. " You know, this plan of yours is to get us killed." Loki told Thor. " Yes, possibly." He answered. Thor opened my cuffs, while loki held up his. " You don't me, brother?" He asked. " Would you?" Thor asked him, which was a fair question. He opened Loki's cuffs. " No, I wouldn't." He said and stabbed Thor, who fell down the hill. " Thor! No!" Jane yelled. I followed them down and was beside Thor before anyone else. Malakith had made his way over to see what was going on. " I'm sorry." I whispered to Thor and shocked him with a blast of lightning. Loki walked up beside me. " You I Frigga?" He asked Thor. " About any of you?" He kicked Thor right in the face. " All I ever wanted was you and Odin dead at my feet!" Thor was about to summon Mjolnir, but Loki cut off his hand. Thor screamed in pain and grabbed where his hand once was. I grabbed Jane and made sure I made it look like I really didn't like her. She tried to get out of my grasp, but I tightened it. " Malekith!" Loki yelled " I am Loki of Jotunheim, and I you a gift." I threw Jane to the ground in front of Malekith and went to stand beside Loki. " We ask only one in return...A good seat from which to burn." They said something in an unknown language to each other. They seemed to accept the offer. Malekith walked over to Thor and pushed him over. " Look at me." He told him. He started to make Jane float in the air, and the Eather started to come out of her. I grabbed Loki's hand for a moment, it looked scary, he closed his hand around mine.

When the Eather was completely out of Jane she dropped to the ground. " Loki! NOW!" Thor shouted. Loki lifted the illusion of Thor's chopped off hand, making him summon Mjolnir. Loki and I both jumped toward Jane to protect her. Thor used his lightning to blow up the red mass. When the dust had settled we could see thousands of red pieces that looked like glass. But they started to form a mass again and entered Malekith's body.

He walked back to his ship while his soldiers came our way to fight. " Here we go." I whispered to myself and got up to help Thor. I electrocuted some monsters. Suddenly I saw one of them throw something that looked like a grenade towards Jane and Loki. But Loki pushed her aside and got pulled towards the black hole it had created. I was running towards him when Thor snapped him out of the air and saved him. Thor went off to fight bigger monsters while Loki and I were surrounded by elves.

I got out my daggers and swirled them in my hands once. Their creepy white masks looking at us. " Ready?" Loki asked. " Ready." I said and we started fighting. The first one came at me with his sword, but I ducked and stabbed him in the back, making electricity flow through the dagger. The second one didn't even have a sword, making it pretty easy for me. We went hand to hand. I grabbed his arm and put him to the ground. " You look so graceful doing that." Loki said. " Is that a compliment?" I asked him while killing another elve. " Maybe." he smiled. We both killed our last opponents and ended up facing each other. We were standing pretty close. " Your dad's gonna be furious." He suddenly said. " Why?" I asked. He put his hand on the right side of my face and looked into my eyes. He leaned in and kissed me. My heart was racing like I had consumed too much espresso and I'm sure my cheeks turned a bit pink. I looked at him, surprised he had actually kissed me. " Yeah, I don't care about what my dad says anymore." I smiled.

But we got pulled out of our bubble by Thor grunting in pain.