Meeting my famous uncles.

"Emerald come on we are gonna miss our flight to meet you uncles."
My mom hollered from the front room, I groaned and sluggishly dragged me and my luggage behind me. I can't believe she won't just let me stay by myself I mean I'm ten in responsible! Well uhh kinda. You get my point when I reach the front room Mom grabbed my bags rushing me out the door. We load up the car get in and drive to the airport which is about an hour from our house so I pull out my phone and start to play temple run. I play this for about 15 mins and got bored so I tucked my phone into my pocket and looked out the window.
I'm so nervous about meeting my "uncles". What if they hate me. Or what if they turn out to be just like my old mom and dad. A tear rolls down my face as the memories flow back to me. Lucky for me Gemma pulls me from my thoughts. Thank god!
"Are you nervous?" She asks me, I look over at her and nod slowly. She looked at me then back at the road.
"Don't worry sweetheart I promise they won't hurt you in any way unless you are bad. But they will explain to you what happens then."
I nod but I was dying to ask her one question that I was deathly afraid to ask but I am going to.
"Gemma?"
"What babe."
"What if...." I paused, took a deep breath and continue.
"What if they turn out to be like ... them."
She knew who I was talking about when I saw her hands grip the agreeing wheel tighter and she stiffened.
"Em my brother and his friends are nothing them sick assholes they will never ever hurt you! I promise you that, Harry knows exactly what will happen if they do anything to hurt you." She says beginning to get angry from thinking about my parents.. I decided to just be quiet. The rest of the rude to the airport.
Oh way do I think this is gonna be a long few months?