Chapter 6

Tony's so called research was really him asking for advice and Christina giving it to him

Tony's so called research was really him asking for advice and Christina giving it to him.After she had yelled at him a month ago when she was having a bad day for asking about where the girl had came from,he seemed to stop asking and wait for when she was ready to talk about it.He showed her
some new tech and asked her which ones she liked and ones she thought were corny or wouldn't do well.As Christina was leaving she heard a two people talking about it
"Did you hear Spider-Man stopped the ATM robbery"
"What?No way"
"Yep.They had this weird tech too,sliced the Deli across the street in half"

"Oh,Peter."Christina immediately teleported to his room and was shocked to his Peter shirtless and another person standing there.Christina had no idea why the boy would be shirtless and there was another boy in the room with him.

"Chris!What're you doing here?"He exclaimed as he looked back and forth between the boy and the blonde.And then she realized she just used her powers in front of him,explaining his shocked looked and Peter's panicked one.

"Oh my god,Peter!Why didn't you tell me he was here.Oh god he seen me.Jesus.Shit.Does he know about you?Of course he does,your not good at keeping secrets."She said and picked up his mask and threw it at him.

"Hey!"He furrowed his eyebrows at Christina,he was obviously offended by that statement.The two backed away from the door as soon as it opened and revealed his aunt.

"That turkey meatloaf recipe is a disaster"May waved the rag back and forth as smoke came out "Oh hey Christina.Lets go to dinner,Thai?Ned,Christina,you want Tai?"

"Yes"So Ned was his name.Christina remembered the time Peter had spent talking about his best friend when they were hanging out.It surprised Christina when she had found out that Ned didn't know his best friends secret.By the way Peter talked about him,she knew they were close.But she didn't understand quite yet as to why Peter never revealed his secret .

"No,Ned has a thing."Peter quickly jumped in and tried get May to leave so he could get his best friend out as quickly as possible.

"Put on some clothes."Peter grabbed the sweater off his chair and May closed the door.

"She doesnt know!"Ned exclaimed as Peter threw his sweater on "Nobody knows.Well except her and Mr.Stark."He whispered shouted.And Ned looked at the girl and started piecing the puzzle together .

"You're her.Youre the girl from Germany.The one who helped Tony Stark take down Captain America.The secret one.The one everyone's looking for.This.Is.Awesome!"He said.If a random person were to look at the boy they would've thought he hit the jack pot.

"Oh my god.Why do you know?How did you figure that out so quickly?Peter do something!"The princess harshly said as she turned to look at the frantic boy.

"Are you guys Avengers?"Ned asked and Peter turned to look at Christina as she shook her head back and forth"Yeah,basically."And in that moment,Christina debated whether or not to strangle Peter Parker.Ned looked like he was about to faint on the spot from all the news he had received.