Chapter 25

"Once Tony knows we're here, he's gonna flip

"Once Tony knows we're here, he's gonna flip." Christina whispered as they peeled down and watched Tony and Dr.Strange's cape look below them.

"Okay, I'll go first then to gage his reaction and then you come down." Christina looked over at Peter to see him already start to dangle from a web "Yeah, sure babe. Whatever you say." Christina rolled her eyes and start to hover down along side Peter.

"Wow, You are seriously loyal piece of outerwear, aren't you?" Tony said to the cape and the couple started to get closer.

"Speaking bc of loyalty." Peter said as they both dropped to the ground.

"What the—" Tony was shocked and a little angry to see the two teens here, where they weren't supposed to be.

"I know what you're gonna say." Peter rushes out.

"That you two should not be here."

"We were gonna go home." Peter started and Christina sighed. "Pete, just—"

"I don't wanna here it." Tony shook his head in denial.

"But it was such a long way down and I just about you on the way.."

"Now I gotta here it."

"..and stuck to the side of the ship. And this suit is ridiculously intuitive by the way. So, if anything,it's kinda your fault that i'm here." Christina clenched her eyes and groaned.

"Seriously, Peter?"

"What did you just say?" Tony pointed at the boy and Peter started to stutter. "I take that back."

"And now i'm here in space."

"Yeah, right where I didn't want you two to be." He started to walk towards us and get in our faces. "This isn't Coney Island. This isn't a field trip. This is a one-way ticket. Don't pretend you guys thought this through."

"No, we did think this through."

"Tony we know what we're doing."

"I know you didn't." He responded. "You could not have possibly think this through."

"You can't be a friendly neighborhood Spider-Man if there's no neighborhood." Peter said and Christina furrowed her eyebrows and turned to look at Peter. Even Tony seemed to be confused by the kid's sentence.

"Okay that didn't really make any sense but you know what I'm trying to say." Peter said.

"Tony, Peter's right. Were meant to be here for a reason. And it's kind my fault we're all here anyway." Tony's face had confusion written all over it before he figured to ask later, they had a situation at hand.

"Come on. We have a situation." He brought the young heroes to edge of the platform and pointed down towards Strange getting tortured by needles.

"See him down there? He's in trouble. What's your plan? Go." He pointed and Christina thought about a plan that had the best possible outcome for them. But Peter beat her to it.