Chapter 15

"What the hell were you thinking?" Christina gulped, it was only a matter of time before he found out about the stunt she had pulled last week and how she had went on a "mission

"What the hell were you thinking?" Christina gulped, it was only a matter of time before he found out about the stunt she had pulled last week and how she had went on a "mission." And how Tony had set her training to even harder than before.

"I was thinking that this could be a good idea. For me. For us." He immediately shook his head and pointed his finger at her. "Do you know what you just did. You don't think before you do, Christina. Thats the problem with you.Your actions have consequences!"

"You don't think I know that! You don't think I understand that what I'm doing could kill us! But if I didn't go in there people would have died! Innocent people... I'm sworn to protect people, right? I was quite literally made for that reason alone and if I can't help anyone than I'm just a waste of space."

But that alone wasn't enough for Creon to ease up on her. So many people lost their lives for the girl standing in front of him. And no matter how much he cared for the girl,he wasn't going to let her ruin all the progress they had made.

"No. This isn't going to work. Pack your bags, we leave tomorrow." Christina felt herself start to slip off the hill she was standing on. She couldn't leave, not now when things had just started to be so good for her.

"I'm ready." It was two simple words. So simple. But they held so much meaning. She wasn't ready before but now she is. "I'm ready to take on my duties as princess."

"Christina... are you sure? Theres no going back. No backing out of the hard training and history lessons. This is it." 

The last and final steps to compete here training to prepare for the fight that would eventually come. "Yeah, I'm ready."

"Get some sleep. We hit the books early." She nodded and breathed out. The training sequence was meant to teach Christina everything that she could learn in a set amount of time before they came and attacked. Christina started the training but after her third sibling died she gave up. Now it was time to finish it. Finish the training and be ready for when they come and attack. Her head and heart felt heavy though, she couldn't deny the fear and anxiety that crept over her. She wanted to go home. Home. Where was home? She thought for a second and one person came to mind.

Peter let out a girl like scream and quickly tried to cover himself as he seen Christina appear in front of him. "W-What are you doing here? What did I say about...teleporting in here." His voice got lower when he seen the somber look on her face. "Are you okay?"

Christina chuckled and shrugged her shoulders. She looked up as she sat down on his bed and he finally put his shirt and sweats on "Um, yeah. I guess, I just have a lot on my mind and I didn't know where else to go and you were my first choice. I-I hope you don't mind me coming here. If you want me to leave—"

"No!" His sudden outburst caused her to look up at the standing, now fidgeting boy. He cleared his throat before he spoke, "No. You're fine. Its fine." He sat down next to her and it was quiet for a minute.