Chapter 7

The next morning was just like any other morning for Christina,she was walking Peter to school

The next morning was just like any other morning for Christina,she was walking Peter to school.But this time Ned decided to join the duo and he was talking about Peter being Spider-Man the whole way there.He even asked about Christina but she had told him to shut up or she'd dangle him over top of a skyscraper.Peter then told the blonde that she couldn't say things like that because Ned's his friend and it was mean.And Peter even explained to him how he got his powers.

"You got bit by a spider?Can it bite me?Well,it probably wouldn't hurt,right?Whatever,even if it hurt I'd still let it bite me.Maybe.How much did it hurt?"

"The spiders dead,Ned."Christina looked over and seen Ned let out a small 'Oh'.She felt bad that Peter had to carry all of his books,even though he wasn't struggling.She reached over and grabbed the first two on top.He looked over at the girl and gave her a smile.

"Wow."Peter said and she looked over and seen they had come across the sandwich shop that got cut in half.

"You were here?"Christina took a look at the burnt up shop and all the pieces that fell to ground.The police had taped up the area and weren't letting anyone through.Peter nodded as the three looked at the scene.

"You could've died."Ned said and she turned to look at Peter with a stern look.But he didn't meet her eyes.

"Do you lay eggs?"Ned asked and Christina turned to look at him and shook her head at his ridiculous question "What?No"Peter shook his head.

• • •

After Christina had dropped Peter and Ned off at school she decided to give Tony a visit.At the new facility they were still building things and making sure it was Tony Stark approved.Everyone knew that teen was with Tony so they never questioned why a teenager was there or asked who she was.The princess marched up the elevator and rapidly pushed the top button.She tapped her foot impatiently as she waited for the door the open.When she looked to her right and seen the whole view.She wondered why Tony decided to change locations of the facility.There was nothing wrong with the other one,she decided.The new one wasn't like the one in in the city.The door dinged and Christina immediately stepped out.She knew exactly where Tony's office was and marched over there to give him a piece of her mind.She threw open the door and started talking.

"Tony Stark,do you know—Oh."The alien princess stopped when she seen he wasn't in there but a lady with red hair was and she was typing on the computer.

"You must be Christina.Im Pepper,Tony's girlfriend."She stepped up and reached out her hand.So this was the Pepper he always talked about,she thought.

"Yeah,that's me."Christina shook her hand and looked around the room "Where's Tony?"

"Oh,he actually left a couple hours ago.He had a business meeting.More of a vacation really."She rolled her eyes "I can leave him a message if you like."