Bonus Chapter

Christina and Peter slept peacefully in the the old compound. She was working on making it a home for the rest of her people. Everything was going perfectly and she wished it was always like this. But soon she will be tested by forces above her control.

Christina woke up in a jolt and gasped for air. She's been having this same reoccurring dream for weeks now. She just wished she knew what it meant and who this person was.

"Chris." Peter sat up and wiped his tired eyes of sleep as he looked at his girlfriend. "Same dream?" He asked and she nodded.

"Yeah, I'm on this weird planet...you were there too this time. And this guy with a hideous purple face jumps at me and...kills me I just...wish I knew what it means, Pete."

It worried Peter to no ends knowing that in every dream she dies at the end. No matter the scenario. He knew of her special gifts of seeing the future and that's what made him worry. What if she's seeing the future? But he had to keep calm. For her.

"Hey, it's okay. I know it freaks you out but what if you're just seeing the way that you're brother wanted things to go down. You say you're still connected to some extents, right." And Christina nodded.

"That could be the reason. And besides I won't let anything happen to you. Promise." Christina laughed as he held out his pinky finger. She hooked her around his and leaned in for a kiss.

"Let's go back to bed. We have a long day of renovating to do." Peter lied down and opened the covers for the blonde. Christina smiled and moved to cuddle next to the boy.

"Goodnight, love."

"Goodnight, Pete."

[edited:1/24/21]