Chapter 8.

August

August

When I got back to my place, I seen Lola's car in my driveway and I started laughing. Girl just couldn't wait.

She knew where my
spare key was always hidden so I know she was already inside.

I grabbed my house key and unlocked the door, steppin' in I smell so much perfume.

Did she bathe in it?

"Lola!" I called out as I shut and locked my door back.

"I'm in here!" She shouted from the living room. I walked in there and seen her sitting on the couch. "Hey big daddy." She smiled and winked.

"Why you wanted to come over so bad?" I took the remote from her and cut my tv off.

"I missed you." She pulled me down on the couch. "And remember I said I have a surprise for you." She traced my sideburn tattoo.

"What's that surprise?" I rose a brow.

She sat up on my lap and started smiling. "You won't know until you open your present." She giggled and winked at me.

Corny, but it was getting to me.

I lifted up her shirt, pulling it over her head revealing the top half of her light pink lace fit.

"You got a new piece?" I looked up at her while undoing her jeans.

"Mhm. I was out shopping and I had to get something special for you." She got off me and pulled her pants down so I could see the whole fit. "You like it?" She twirled around before getting back on my lap.

"Shit, my actions speak louder than my words." I spoke before picking her up and walking upstairs.
-
Celiné
:Two weeks later:

"Damn, what you got in this box?" August asked as he sat it down by the front door.

"That's my kitchen stuff." I giggled. "Was it too heavy for you?"

"Girl, please." He kissed his teeth." "That was the last one by the way."

"Thank you for coming over to help. I would've gotten my family to help but they're all real busy." I shook my head.

"Wait, so where's Chad?"

"Oh, I started him at daycare." I cut open one of the boxes so I can set things up. "It's a pretty good start for him because I want him to learn how to interact with other kids and what not."