Chapter 14.

Janice
After leaving dinner with my sister, I had to run back to my house so I could get ready for work. Tj hates when any of us are late and if we are, he cuts our pay.

Anyway, I made it up there a few minutes later than I'm usually there, because I wanted to see Lola.

"Hey Jan." My girl Polly spoke to me. Her real name is Yasmine.

"Wassup boo." I smiled at her as I sat my stuff down at my station. "Where's Lola?"

"Oh, Bunny? Her non-shaking ass already out there. I'm so glad Tj got her doing tables tonight." She sat next to me.

"She needs to do tables every night." I rolled my eyes. "How's everything been with you?"

"Good. I called off last night because my sons got arrested." She sighed. "I had to get them outta there."

"Both of them were? For what." I looked at her in shock.

"For trying to rob a convenience store. Now as a seventeen and eighteen year old that is spoiled rotten, I'd expect different from them."

"Where they daddy at?"

"I don't mess with him. I broke everything off with him because first off, he's crazy. Second, he cheated on me and had a baby with some other trick." She sipped some of her water. "He still tries to send me money every now and then, but I never accept it."

"Mm. It's probably just apology money." I joked.

"Girl, shut up." She laughed before starting her makeup. I decided to go ahead and do the same.

That's when Lola walked in.

"Ugh, those men do not know how to keep they hands off me." She laughed and sat down at her station.

Yasmine looked over at me, knowing I was about to be messy.

"I think it's the other way around." I turned around and looked at her. She was drinking something out of her pink flask.

"Excuse me?" She looked at me.

"You heard me. You don't know how to keep ya hands off men. Especially other people's man."

"What are you ranting about now Janice?" She spoke. "Did I make someone you like fall in love with my body again? Or-.."

"You pregnant?" I cut straight to the point.

By now, everyone else in the room was looking at her. I grabbed my phone and turned on my camera.

"Answer my question girl. Is you pregnant or not?" I smiled.

She squinted her eyes at me before giving me a weird smirk. "Yea, I'm pregnant."

"I know you fucking lying." Yasmine laughed. "God forbid, but that baby gonna come out with all sorts of deformities."

"Right, nobody is supposed to be drinking like that when they pregnant." Another girl, Rachel, spoke as she walked out.

I looked her up and down before turning back around and doing my makeup. I knew she was lying and it's so clear that she is.
-
Celiné
Since I had lots of paperwork to fill out for tomorrow, I let Chad stay longer at daycare. They have Night shifts there too which was good, but I wanted to hurry because I didn't like leaving him there at night.