0

"Ari stop it." I giggled as we rolled around on the bed. "You're supposed to be helping me not distracting me!"

"Shhhh." She mumbled into my neck. I drove up under her touch. "I am helping you. I'm about to help you in more ways than one."

I pulled away again. "You know we're not supposed to be doing this.." I said in a hushed tone.

Ariana continued to spread kisses down my neck. "Stop worrying so much babe. No one will suspect a thing. We can keep this between us like we've been doing."

"B-but we've never-you know."

"I know it that doesn't matter. It'll still be our little secret."

"B-but what If somebody comes in and sees us?"I asked my breath hitched.

She pulled back and looked at me. "That's why you have to be very quiet. ok?"

I bit my lip and looked up to be met with her beautiful brown eyes staring right into mine. She hovered over my body looking me down and I couldn't help but feel a bit insecure.

"Whatever you're thinking about, stop it."

"B-but I-"

She shook her head. "You are perfect Y/N. You have no reason to think less of yourself."

I smiled up at her and pulled her down into a hug.

"Thank you Ari, that is the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me."

She shrugged while moving her hand across my face.

"It's the truth babe."

I looked at her for second before nodding. "O-ok."

"Ok?"

"I'm ready. I want you."

"Please Ari don't leave me, I thought we were becoming something more."

"Something more like what Y/N? You know how I am and you knew that before you slept with me."

"So you used me?" I whispered softly.

She shrugged. "I wouldn't say that. I mean I've always been this way and I didn't force you."

"B-but you were my first-doesn't that mean anything to you."

She chuckled and walked around me. "It may have meant something to you but babe it meant absolutely nothing to me."

My lips shivered as I tried to control myself. I couldn't believe what I had just heard her at to me. The person I thought was my best friend. The only person for a long amount of time that I could trust. She was breaking my heart.

"It meant everything to me Ariana." I whispered

Ariana looked at me and shook her head as she grabbed her things and walked to the door.

"You really should have known better than that Y/N."

No longer able to stop the tears my sight was clouded.

Watching her walk out that door hurt like hell and that day I made a promise to myself that I would never get played again. I would never forgive her either.

_____

A/N

Omg guyssss😭pls tell me I am not the only one who gets excited when writing a new story... because I'm super excited rn!

Like every time I start a new story I always get overly excited and I start writing 10 chapters at a time. I just can't help myself😩

But I have so much planned for this story. Just stay tuned😉

Let me know any thoughts you guys have! I love feedback!😊💖

So sorry for any mistakes...