chapter 1: lost in the woods

(Y/n POV)

"How did I end up in this situation." You thought as you began to think back on what made you do something so stupid.

(Flashback: one day ago)

"Hey y/n, ??? let's play truth or dare?!" F/N1 said. "sure!" F/N2 says excitedly. "uh.....no." You say with a stoic look on your face. "wait why not?" F/N1 asked. "Because I don't trust y' all in that game remember last time we play truth or dare." "It wasn't that bad." "I was a nearly in the hospital last for that fireworks war we had," you say slightly irritated. "Aww, but it was fun." F/N playfully whines. "You shot at least 30 of them at me. "F/N2 just laughs. "Come on please." F/N1 says as she hangs on your arm. "alright fine." "Yay!" They both shout happily. 'I got a bad feeling about this.' you thought to yourself.

"y/n truth or dare?" F/N1 asked me. "dare." You instantly regretted it as you saw stars in their eyes. "I dare you to spend. A week camping in the forest next to the town." F/N1 says. "That's it........" "Yup." "No tricks or anything?" "Nope," she says. 'This is too good to be true.' You thought to yourself as you wondered what they were planning

(Flashback ends)

"I know they're up to something just don't know what it is." You say whispering to yourself. Suddenly the fire goes out and animals howling in the distances, you stand there for a few seconds the pick up the pace to the campsite. Little did you know someone was watching you. "Looks like new prey has wandered into our home, time to teach him a lesson."

(Timeskip)

After about 30 minutes or so you couldn't shake the feeling that you were being watched until you noticed someone peeking from behind a tree, a pale white girl dressed in a black tank top and short with white hair but what had caught your attention was the giant sledgehammer she was carrying, you then notice the large red stain on the hammer and knew exactly what it was......blood.

"W-who are you?" the white-haired girl said nothing as she slowly walks towards you readying her hammer as you take off in a fast dash away from the crazy looking woman. "Ahahaha!" you hear her maniacal laughter as she's chasing you. 'Shit shit shit I heard there was a rumor of killers living in the forest but I never thought they were true.' you thought. "Come back I only wanna play whack-a-mole with your head it won't hurt MUCH!" "No thanks I'm good," you said as she continued chasing you. "Oh I know let's play tag ill be it." "I don't wanna play your murder games find someone else play with." You say as you look for a way to lose her but your stamina was steadily depleting when suddenly you remembered the flare gun in your pocket. "great now I just need her to take the bait, but how."

As you were running you notice a river with very fast current, it was there that you would spring your trap you thought as you approached you were soon tackled by the hammer-wielding woman as she got on top of you slowly raising the bloody hammer above her head. "Tag your it." "Think again!" you the point flare gun at the woman and fire it in her face blinding her, you took the chance to throw this psychotic woman into the raging river. "Hopefully I don't have to deal with that crazy girl anymore." Little did you know two more sets of eyes were watching you and they were surprised at what there "friend" pulled off and to say they were impressed is an understatement.

(Mysterious person or M/P POV)

"Guess that settles our bet." "Wow I didn't think he'd actually survive to guess you were right." the other mysterious person said. "Now we just have to see want HE has to say about it." "You know what HE gonna say, even if we could get y/n in the mansion there's no telling if he'd be welcomed or if they'd just kill him and we know Zero is gonna want him dead for throwing her in a river so that one that wants him dead." "Let's just worry about getting him to the mansion first." M/P said. "Ok ok but how do you plan on getting him there." "You're going to catch him that's how." The second mysterious figure just stood there with 'are you serious' look on her face in silents. "You lost the bet remember or did you forget the stakes. M/P said. "You meanie." the second person cried.

(Y/n pov)

As you were walk to find some cover after your encounter with some crazed woman with a hammer you find a little rundown cabin. "Looks like I found a place now to get some food and sleep." Once in the cabin, you reach for your bag only to realize that you left all your stuff back at camp after the attempt on your life by that killer so you just decided to get some sleep but then noticed a figure in the shadows with glowing brown eyes. "Who are y..." Before you could finish your question the figure disappeared and all you heard was a familiar voice faintly say something before you blacked out. "Nighty night ghost." "T-that...ioce......wu...." You blacked out unable to process what happened, the only thing running through your now unconscious body was the familiar voice that spoke to you before knocking you out.

(A/N: hopefully anyone who is reading this enjoyed it (even though it's my first book and I have no idea what I'm doing) gimme your feedback and let me know what you think and what can be improved)

Xir out