Chapter 10: The Truth Revealed

[Somewhere in the underworld]
[No one's PoV]

While Slender and his proxies tried to figure out what they were going to do about Y/n and Mistwalker, their enemies were plotting there next attack that involved the two newly captured proxies of Slenderman.

"Helene.... You should have seen the look on their faces! It was priceless, especially that traitor Zero!~" Judge Angel says while laughing. "̧͔̅Ño̫w̒ ̦҉n̝͝o̰͂w͂ ̯A̶͇n̟͜g̣͠eͤl̶̘,̛ ̟ͥy̴̋o̹u͑͘ ̀mu̪͌s̱t̅ g͊i̬̐͏v̡͑e̪͑ ͗h̗e̬ͮr̴̤ͫ ̺s̝̓o̵͚ͨmͨ͡e̗̓ ̚c̴ͬr͘e̱͐d̛̈́i̛͔͐t̀.̢̹ ̽S̠̉he̡͂ ̐s̢̪u̍r͚̚҉v̀iv̜ͭe͍̐d̉ ̸̪lͣon̹g̡͈er ̎tẖ͏ä͡n͆҉ ̲̚Ì̻ ͚ͮ҉e̲xͬ͟p̠ͩec̸̬t̷e̔͜dͦ.̐" Angel looked slightly annoyed and that comment. "The only reason why she even survived that long is because those two went easy on her, cause they use to be "friends". Angel says as she points at Stripes and Lazaru with one hand on her hip. " watch your tongue bitch, im still stronger than you." Stripes says as she  let out a low growl. Angel immediately draws her holy sword as she faces stripes. "Are you willing to test that theory?" Angel says with venom, as the two get into a fighting stances. The two were about to attack when their masters voice boomed throughout the room. "̵E͕NȎU͑̀GḦ!̡"̵̘͂ their master yelled.

"S̴t̷́ri̲p̦͗és,͠ ̶L̈́a͎͞za̭͊r̶̓î ̑ã̢͕n̼d̡ J̼́an̨͙̾e ̖g̈͘oͭ́ ͖c͑́h͕҉e̛̥ͮc͎k̾ ̧̦o̟n̮ͧ͝ o͎ȗ͚͏r̈́͢ ̟͏g͛ũe̿̕st͂͢ ͪiͣ҉n̫̍ ̫́t̠ͮ͞h͚̓e ̙̐͞d͞u̟͆҉ngͥe̷o̰n̎͢.͜ ̃I̧͎ ̩ͣw̯ͭ͘il̚l ͔͛g͡o̕ ̶s̡e͕͟e͒ ̓tͅh͐͢e͠ ̦́b͐ò̧y̱.ͮ ̴͇̾T̾h̡͕ę ̦͘r̘e̕st ̠ͬo͝f͎ ̹̆yͤo͙u͍ͪ ̍a͈r͔͊͏e̷̿ ͓̌di̳͞sm̝̀i͞s̛̓s̴̐èd̨ ͫtͮi̺̇l̩͌l͆ͅ ̕f̢̠ͦụ͞r̟̈t̥͊͡h̰̒͢er͇̊͟ ͙n̆oͧ͠t̬i̴ċ̶͎ḙͩ.̴͉" They all bowed before taking their leave to do the task they was given or go out killing people.

[Meanwhile in a separate room]

The teen known as Y/n lay In a bed unconscious in a secluded room. Soon the Y/n began to stir from is unconscious state.

"Ugh, what happ... ow ow ow! Why does my body hurt so much?!" Y/n said in pain. He looked at his body and noticed massive scars and slightly opened wounds that were burning slowly as if the wound was searing itself closed.

"At least my wounds are healing, but what's with this familiar presence nearby..."

Y/n got out of the bed as he scanned the room to see if he could make out in idea as to where he was. He examing the room he noticed and insignia on the closest door, two pointed ovals that crossed each other horizontally and vertically, with a dot in the center. I immediately recognized it as Zalgo's mark, he knew he had be captured.

"Damn, what happened after those two showed up..." Y/n tried to remember what all happened during his encounter with Stripes and Lazari but all he got was hazy memories. As he continued trying to piece things together he was interrupted by the door opening revealing a tall demon. He had several mouths across his body, dark red skin, and a bloodthirsty aura so strong it surpassed Slenderman's. He knew who this being was, and the being's name is Zalgo.

"̻̋̾ͅA̴̢͍̫̗̋h͉̲̪,̥̫ͥ̅ͮ͠ ̶̯ͯ͡͠m͑͛y̨̲̓̚͡ ̵͖̱s̩ͮ҉͜o̧̢̼ͪͅn̰ͦ ̜̱̘́̂̚h͓̜ͬ̕͡ḁ̡̢͖̥̓̅́̚s̤͖ ̵̴̐͡f̸i͋n̻̬̰ͤͦ͑͏̵͢å̠͟͢͞l̙͎͕̿͛҉̸lͧẙ̺̼ͨͅ ̭͎̭ͤ͒̀҉w̢̤̲͛ͪ͞҉o̱̫̜k͆e͜͜n̷̤̹͇̎̌ ̼̄̂̓̀̕͜ͅu̖̕҉pͣ̓.̼̃̄̌ͅ ̩̈́͏H̝̜͝ą̩͚̕v̝̱̦̂́e̘ ̛̹ͥͫ͒y͇̓o̭͗ͯ̔͘u̢̨ͣ̚͏ ̴̥̫̬̇ͬ͘cͩ͟҉ô̪͓̩m̶̩̈̕͟è̵̕ ͈̫͆̒͏̴͘t̬̹̒̓ǫͯ̀͠ ̷̧͎͖ͅy̔ͪ̿o͂͒̌u̘ͧ͏͜͏r͇͉̙ͧ̀͡ ̴̡̙̜̗̽͑̅ṣ̸̻̣̋ͭͮę̸̳̫̓͏n̙̺̬͂̍ͯ̀s̥̘͂͑̑e̮̤ͨ̚s̭̞̯͏͟ ̸̸̴̮͓͉̏a̰̾̑̌n̡̠̗͘d͈̼̹̽͐ͭ͡ ̜͉̉r̥̃ͫ̀e͑a͈̳l̷̢̢͖̟̍i̟̎z̔̉͏̀e̸̵͕̤̟͌͊͛d̷̔͆́͟ ̤̣͑̀͘w̖ͪͯȟ̪̣͚ͥ̌́e̳͉̰̍r̳̲e̴̼̳͆̌͜ ̇͠ẏ̷͙ơ̸̡̰̤ͬ̈u̧ͫ͟͜ ҉͢ţ̡͉̳̗ͨ̏͡r̸̲̣ư̥̤ͪ͜͠l̶͉̗͙ỵ͖̪̀̕͟͞ ̿́̓b̶̨̡̤̟͓ͬͯ̊ë̙̮̻̌ͫĺ̨̝̬̼ő̵͙̮ͅn̤̱̫̕ğ̹?̭̲̜͢"͠