Chapter 9: Capture and Realization part 3

[Day 2 - Patrol - Jally]
[Jill's PoV]

I was helping Sally pack her stuff for today's "picnic", we had sandwiches, candy, juice and all other kinds of snacks for today. After that we went and joined the other for breakfast, which was pancakes, eggs, sausage, grits and biscuits. After breakfast, me and Sally left to go and take a walk through the forest and have a picnic later after we ho on a killing spree. "Ready to go Sally?" Sally nodded her head as she jump into my arms. "Mhm, let's go lets go I wanna find a pretty place for the picnic!" I giggled at her playful nature. We grabbed our things and left.

[20 minutes later]

I'm walking through forest picnic basket in hand and Sally on my back. We come up on an open area full of flowers. "It's so pretty!" Sally said full of excitement. "Shall we have our picnic here then?" I said as Sally nodded her head jumping off my back. A smile appeared on my lips as Sally ran through the field of flowers all cheerfully.

As Sally played in the flower field, I set up the picnic sheets and set the food up. "Sally, food is ready!" I shouted but no answer Sally was no where to be seen. I got up and went to look for her. "Sally, where are you?" I didn't hear her anywhere near by. 'Where did she go?' I thought.

[Sally's PoV - 20 minutes ago]

I ran through the flower field, jumping for joy at how pretty everything looked. "Maybe i could make a flower crown for Jill." I continued to play in the field til something caught my attention in the corner of my eye. "Hello anyone there?" I saw a shadow moving through the trees and decided to follow it. As i got closer something felt off about this shadow figure.

"Well well well, what do we have here?" I began to shake in fear as I looked at the man now standing over me. "This is no place for little kiddies like you." I was too scared to move this man had a similar feeling to Uncle Johnny and I was terrified. My hands trembled as the man slowly got closer to me, my body acting on it's own turned and ran away from the man. "Where you going girly?" The man chuckled out in a sinister tone. I ran through the forest tears threatening to fall as I ran. 'I... I need to get back to Jill, I need to get home. T-That man he's dangerous just like uncle Johnny, I need to get far away from him.' I thought as I ran as fast as my legs would carry me.

I soon collapsed by a tree, tears streaming down my face as I curled up in a ball, praying that man didn't find me.

[Jill's PoV - Present time]

As I continued looking for Sally I heard slight crying. I followed the crying only to find a scared crying sally huddled up in a ball against a tree. "Oh my god, Sally are you ok?" I asked running up to her in a panic before picking her up. Sally buried her head into my shoulder crying. "J-Jill... t-there's a bad man here... in the forest..." "It's ok Sal, he can't hurt you." "H-He gave me that same feeling that... uncle johnny gave me when he killed me..." I froze when she said that. I knew Sally's past and what that bastard of an relative did to her. If there was someone like that roaming the first they needed to be dealt with quickly before they found the mansion and do something to one of the other girls.

I sat Sally down on the ground and patted head. "Some worry Sally, I'm gonna go kill that bad man right now." I say as I pull my chainsaw off my back. "Go back the picnic area Sally, I'll be right there as soon as im done taring his head off his body hehehehe!" I chuckled with a evil smile. Sally nodded before running off back to the campsite. "Now how should I kill this so-called bad man?" I said to myself as I walked in the direction.

[Smol Timeskip]

After a few mins of walking I heard leaves crunching and footsteps coming towards me. I quickly hid behind some bushes as I watched a man appear from behind a few trees and i could tell Sally was right. "Yeah, something is off about that guy..." I said quietly as I followed him silently, then I heard him begin to speak to himself describing every sick amd twisted thing he had planned on doing to her. Sick to my stomach and not wanting to hear anymore of this motherfucker's disgusting fantasies I revved up my chainsaw which startled him, but before her could turn around I ran my chainsaw thru his back. He let out a piercing scream before choking on his blood as i drag the saw thru his body then tearing it out of him. His body dropped and I cut off his head before walking away. "Fucking pig..." I say before returning back to Sally.