Chapter 7: The Trap and Escape part 1

A/N: hello everyone what... im early by how much... 3 WEEKS damn i knew i shouldve slept longer damn it oh well im not feeling completely lazy so ill guess ill crank out a chapter or 2

Credit to AmaterasuNoMangaka for the big help thank you so much!!!

Also credit to Screech_Owl for letting his OC help train the reader

Its been three weeks since I got my ass handed to me and I knew I couldn't suffer another defeat like that again so I needed to train to get better at defending myself, I wanted to talk to Slender about getting some training in so I walked to his office. While on the way to seek help with training and decide to stop at Ann's room so she could look over my injuries to see if I was cleared to train. Once I got there I knocked on her door.

"Ann it's me can I come in." Ann opened the door to reveal her still in pajamas with a slightly annoyed look on her face and bags under her eyes.

"So you need something?" she asked.

"Oh, I didn't mean to wake you I thought you were already up."

"It's fine what did you need." You could hear the irritation in her voice she was clearly not ready to get up at all this morning.

"I was wondering if you could check my injuries to see if it's ok for me to start training." She sighed before opening her door the rest of the way to let me in.

"Have a seat on the stool and take your shirt off." I did as I was told and waited for her to return with her tools, after about 10 or so minutes she came back with her medical tools.

Something seemed off as she set her tools on the table, her back having me as I hear the snap of the latex gloves. I don't know why but part of me was screaming at myself to run, and another part told me to stay and the last part was paralyzed in fear as a bead of sweat began to roll down my cheek, but when she turned around and I realized I shoulda went with the first option and ran. Her one red eye illuminated in the light as if it was glowing, and you could see a slight smile outline visible on her mask.

"This is gonna hurt A LOT." I tried to run but she held me down before staring me dead in my eyes.

"You wanted this." she said.

(One VERY painful check later)

The door to Ann's room opened up and I walked out, Ann behind me waving with a devilish smile hidden behind a sweet one.

"You're all set." she said.

"T-Thanks Ann, so am I cleared to train." Ann thought for a moment.

"Yes I'm clearing you for train, but that doesn't mean overdo it. Some of those injuries were deeper than you think, so give them time to recover before doing any serious training like sparring, ok." she answered.

"I'll be careful Ann." I felt her eye staring at me making me nervous.

"You better be I'd hate for you have another 'checkup'." I felt sweat starting to form as she put emphasis on the word checkup.

"Bye Ann I'll cya later." When I turned to see if she was joking and in the corner of my eye I saw her standing there, a sweet smile on her face and a medical bag in hand with needles and other various 'equipment' sticking out and I could tell she wasn't joking.