Chapter 6: Kings Game 🍋18+🍋 part 2

A/N there will be some use of magical items to do other things throughout the lemon in this chapter if you are uncomfortable with it or lemons, in general feel free to skip the lemon with that on to story =*w*=

Also credt to AmaterasuNoMangaka for helping me through this part cuz I really needed it

(Mist pov)

I closed the door and turned around to see clockwork standing there twiddling with her fingers. 'This is my chance.' I thought to myself as I made my way up to her. As I got closer I notice her face was getting a little red, I put my hand on her forehead and her face deepened to a darker red. "Clocky you feeling ok you're burning up?" "Y-Yeah I'm fine it's just a little hot," she said I then noticed she her body was twitching around a lot, I looked down and notice her pants were starting to get wet. 'Is she horny right now? Did she have feelings for me as well?' I thought, I then realized this was my chance to confess my feeling to her and make her mine.

I slid my hands around her waist and pulled her closer to me, as I did she looked at me in surprise. "How about I help you cool off?" I whispered in her ear. "Mist...we shouldn't do this. It was just a dare. No one has to...MPH!!!

The invasion of warm lips to her own silenced her rant as she found her body being pushed back to the edge of the bed by the Beastly One. For too long, Mistwalker has denied herself the urge to claim what was hers, her treasure to cherish and protect. Her queen, her mate, her universe. She wanted Natalie to see her love and devotion to her, even if through a simple kiss.

The world around Clockwork seemed to have vanished and the only thing she could hear was the faint of her clock, the beating of her heart, and the cries for more. Soon her back met the mattress and her stomach twist and turned as Mist's sharp tips danced on her flat stomach. Soon air became an issue and the kiss was broken. Clockwork gazed into the shining amber eye of her partner, the one who understood her more than anyone in the mansion, she was brought back to reality with Mist's caressing touch. "I'm...I'm sorry but I couldn't hold back anymore. I've watched you and for so long I wanted to show a chance to show you my love for you. Your existence makes me strong in battle and weak in passion. I need you, Natalie. I need to show you...please, let me have you."

🍋LEMON START🍋
(No one's PoV)

Clockwork lay there in shock at Mist's confession to her, as Mist hovers over her their fingers interlocked awaiting an answer. "Of course you can have me if that's what you want." Clocky answers with a smile, tears starting to stream down her face. "Yes, of course, I want that." Mist answers, her tail waving happily side to side. they embraced in another passionate kiss before separating again.

Clockwork had a smirk across her face. "I thought you was going to show me your love." she says wrapping her arms around your neck. Mist had a grin appear on her face before caressing Clocky's neck in kisses looking for a soft spot, soft gasps escaping Clockwork's lips. However soon after those breaths turn to moans of lust. "Ahh..." Mist had found her mate's sweet spot and began to gently bite down on that spot earning louder moans.

Their hunger for more of each other, the lust they craved couldn't be satisfied with just a make-out session or simple foreplay. They started taking off each other's clothes until they both were fully nude. Mist licked her lips as she stared at her lover in all her nude glory, she immediately tackles Clocky cupping her perky breast in one hand and sucking on the other. The sounds coming from clockwork were pure ecstasy to the beast as she continued to ravage her lover.

"You like that don't you~~?" her lover bit her lower lip not answering but gave a slight nod. "Do you want more~~?" she nodded again, but this time mist stopped earning a small whimper from clock. "Hun I asked if you wanted more I can't tell if you don't answer." The beast teased. "Please give me more!" Clockwork whines, the beast shows a slight grin as she slowly makes her way down her lovers slim, tone body kissing and nibbling on the way down. Once at her legs the hazel-eyed beast began to spread Clocky's legs. "Hope your ready for some fun."

Mist grabbed clock's waist pulling clocky towards her and began roughly licking her clit. Clocky's back arched in extasy trying to hold back her moans. Mist then inserted her tongue into her lover womanhood swirling her tongue around making her lover a moaning mess. After a few minutes of this, the pressure inside clockwork was too great and had finally snapped. "I...I can't hold it any longer. I'm gonna cum." she said just before spraying her love juices everywhere. "That...was...amazing." Clockwork said in between breaths from exhaustion.

Mistwalker got off the were clockwork lay exhausted and walked to the nightstand that sits in the spare room. "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, but now it's my turn to have some fun." Mist says as she reaches in the drawer and pulls out a medium size vial full of mysterious liquid the color of the moonlit sky. "What do you mean." "I'm saying you got to cum already but I haven't yet." With that Mist drank the mysterious liquid. "What's was that?" "it's called Moonlight Bliss and its gonna make you feel even better." she says. Nothing happened at first but then Clockwork noticed Mistwalker's lower area beginning to change and something growing.

As the beast slowly walked over to the now madly blushing "I was saving it for just this occasion." Mist says now standing in front of her with fully erect massive cock pulsing from how horny she was. Before Clockwork could respond Mistwalker grabbed her lover's head and thrust her cock into Clocky's mouth. Clockwork didn't resist instead she grabbed the waist of the beast and began bobbing up and down the massive dick as it went in and out of her throat. Unable to resist how great Clocky's mouth felt she grabbed her head and began thrusting deeper down her throat before releasing her load down Clocky's throat forcing her to swallow such a thick load before releasing her grip.

The beast now hovering over her lover lines up her newly grown cock with the exposed womanhood of Clockwork. "Like I said it's my turn to have some fun." With that before her lover could say anything she slams her massive rod into her lover's womanhood. Clocky let out a scream of pure extasy and lust. "Oh God yes~~!" clocky screams as Mist began to vigorously pound clocky. "Harder fuck me harder!" clocky yelled as she was in pure bliss from her beastly lover rampage of her womanly parts. At the command of her lover, the beast fucked her even harder to the point that clocky's mind went blank. Her eyes rolled back, tongue hanging out, back arched so far due to her womb being pounded, it was safe to say clockwork was too far gone from her lover rough passion.

30 minutes had passed and clocky had already cummed 5 times. "Natalie I'm... gonna cum." "Inside, Cum inside me!" Clocky say before wrapping her legs around the waist of Mist. With that the beast took one final thrust before staining her lover womb white with her seed, she released so much that it was flooding out of her pussy long before mist pulled the oversized cock out.

🍋LEMON END🍋

After that final release the cock disappeared and the two lover lay there cover in each other passionate juices wrapped in a blanket cuddling one another. "Shouldn't we clean up and go back downstairs and finish the game?" asked clockwork. " Nah I'm sure they'll be ok without us tonight it just us the two of us." they shared one more passionate kiss before cuddling in each other arms and falling asleep.

(A/N) OH MY GOD IM AM SO SORRY FOR HOW LONG THIS TOOK TO GET FINISHED IVE BEEN BUSY WITH LIFE AND WHEN I HAVE TIME I GOT LAZY PLUS THIS IS MY FIRST LEMON EVER SO THATS A THING

LEMME KNOW WHAT YOU ALL THINK OF IT GUYS AND GIRLS CUZ SOME PARTS I DIDNT REALLY KNOW WHAT I WAS DOING SO THOUGHTS WOULD REALLY BE HELPFUl FOR THE NEXT ONE 

Andthanks again AmaterasuNoMangaka for the help

ANYWAY TILL THE NEXT TIME

XIR OUT