Bouns chapter: Specal

[Y/n PoV]

I was sitting in my room listening to music trying to tune out the sounds of yelling and chaos coming from down stairs when suddenly a loud explosion is heard from the forest as it shakes the mansion. I look out my window to see smoke billowing from deeper in the woods as I jump out the window.

'Slender im going to check it out!' I tell him mentally as I rush through the forest. 'I've already notified Mistwalker and Jeff to join up with you since they're returning from that direction anyways.' I acknowledged as I felt the mental connection vanish from my mind.

I soon arrive to the spot the loud boom came from only to be met with a huge crater in the center of a bunch of destroyed trees. "I wonder what happened here?" I say out loud to no one in particular. I slowly made my way over to the crater she. I could hear loud coughing followed by to voices yelling in the smoke.

"Damn it wolfy what I say experimenting with interdimensional travel indoors!" I hear the male spoke out loud. "Well i'm sorry I was close to cracking some research I was working on ghost!" A female voice shouted back sounding less interested.

When the smoke cleared there stood a woman in casual clothing with purple hair with green highlight and a wolf ears and tail, and a man who you could clearly tell was a spirit due to the chains wrapped around his body and him floating in midair.

"Well, where are we? We clearly are not at your place? I don't recognize this forest." The ghost says as he looks around. "We're in another universe. It looks to be about killers, monsters and demons..." "So it's basically a worst version of our universe?" The spirit ask.

I continued listening to the conversation as Jeff and Mistwalker showed up. "Who are these fuckers?" Jeff asked. "I don't know they've just been chatting in that crater since I got here." I whispered. "Well let's hurry up and kill them already wanna get back to the mansion and chill. That mission Slender sent us on was a pain in the ass."

As if on cue it seem the lycan woman's ears perked up at what Jeff said. She's leaned forward and whispered something to the spirit as he nodded. Soon after the male spirit nodded they vanished into then air.

"You know it's rude to talk about killing someone out loud when they're listening to you." The female voice says behind us as Mistwalker blocks a claw swipe aimed at her as I duck under a huge scythe trying to take off my head with Jeff dodging out the way completely.

"Who are you?!" Mistwalker asked with vemon, as she was ready to fight the lycan woman, like some unwanted guest just enter her territory. "Who me? The names AmaterasuNoMangaka and my ghostly friend with the reaper's weapon is Xirtedak. As you can see we are travelers from another world."

The spirit ow known as Xirtedak swung his scythe downward at me as I caught the blade in between both my hands. Jeff pulls out his knife and charged towards the spirit. Xirtedak sidestepped Jeff's knife while pulling his scythe out of my hands before swinging the back end of it with enough force to send Jeff flying into to me.

'What kind of strength do these guys have?' I thought to myself as I glamced to see how Mistwalker was holding up, only to see Amaterasu and Mistwalker colliding their fist with each other.

I got up and proceeded to get into a boxers stances with my weapons drawn. I was about to go on the offensive when a portal opened up behind the Xirtedak and Amaterasu.

"Damn, that was quick and I was just starting to have fun with these guys as well." Xirtedak says with a look of frustration on his face. Amaterasu kicks Mistwalker away before turning her back to her and walking to the portal.

I was hoping for more of a challenge but I guess she's still wet behind the ears. Mistwalker growls before attempting to charge Amaterasu again but is stopped but tentacles holding her back. I noticed that Slender is standing behind her as he observes Amaterasu.

"You, wolfy let's go before we end up getting an earful for the other two." Xirtedak says before looking at me. "And you kid, keep training, and you're gonna go far." With that Xirtedak floats through the portal as it closes behind him.

Amaterasu glances at Mistwalker before smirking. "Get stronger puppy. It'll be hard to protect anyone with that kinda skill." Amaterasu taunts before jumping through the portal leaving a fuming Mistwalker cussing up storm and leaving me and Jeff confused as to what the hell just happened. But one think is for sure I couldn't help shake the feeling I knew those two some how.

After some explaining to slender we made our way home with 3 of us thinking how crazy of a day it's been.

A/n: There we go I hope you like your present Amma. It's was the best I could think of on short notice TwT