Chapter 9: Capture and Realization part 2

....
Yeah im not even gonna try and excuse my serve lateness and we're going to start the show!

[Y/n pov - 2 hours later]

It had been some time since my fight with Zero and I was in my room getting ready for our day of scouting, after finishing prepping i went to the living room to rest as I still had a few days before it was me and had to be together. On my way there I ran into Jeff and Sally. "Hey, guys where you off too?" They looked back "Oh hey Y/n. We're just going to relax in the living room, wanna join?" Sally asked as you knelt down to Sally's height and patted her head. "Sure i don't mind i was heading there anyway." as we made our to downstairs to the living room i could hear faint screaming "Does anyone hear that screaming?" I asked. "That's probably Jill torturing one of her victims." Jeff says as he lets out a dark chuckle. "How does she..." you were quickly cut off by Sally. "Do you really want to know?" "Your right I dont, let's just go." We got to the living room and chilled the rest of the day.

[Timeskip]

(A/N the next part will daily time skips cuz I don't feel like uploading small chapters also im giving them team names these are ship names)

[Day 1 - Patrol- Mistwork]

Clockwork's PoV

My body slowly stirred from sleep as beams of sunlight peered through my curtains. "Mmm..." I turn my face as the light hit my face getting up from my bed. I didn't feel like getting out of bed till i heard a rumble and realized it was my stomach.

I put my hand on my stomach trying to calm the rumbling coming from my body  "There better be food ready for breakfast or someone is getting a knife to the gut...." I mumble as I left my room, walking downstairs. Once downstairs i cook smell the scent of mouth-watering food being cooked as i and a few other of the pastas groggily walking to the kitchen. We walked in to find Mist and Jill cooking breakfast. 

As we all sat at the table and start eating and making small conversation I here Y/n ask a question. "So who is Jane the killer? She seems to have connections to some people here." He asks as some of us looked at each, then Sally secretly pointed at Jeff and Mist with a smug look on her indicating that they knew something.

Jeff glared at Sally before sighing as mist just chuckled. Jeff look then looked around and spoke. "Most of you already know my past with that bitch. But I guess some of you don't..." He said as Mist spoke after. "Our run-ins with Jane are complicated so it may not be the best explanations but we'll try." Mist said as she then looked at Y/n before taking a deep breath. "I guess I'll start at the beginning. I wasn't always a part of slender's mansion, in fact, i was a rogue killer living in a different part of the forest before i met him." "Wait there are rouge killers?" Mist glared at Y/n with a hint bloodlust saying death awaits for him if he interrupted her again. Y/n swallowed his saliva as he shrank back in his seat. Mist looked away and continued. "As I was saying, the first time I met Jane was before I joined slender she was recruiting killers and monster that Zalgo wanted." Everyone had a nervous look on there face at the mention of his name except Y/n who looked confused. "i remember this one time Jane tried to get me to leave Slender..."

[Flashback - 3 Weeks After Jane and Mist first met]

 The Moon was full, shining brightly through the high tree line from the cloudless, star-filled sky; the perfect night for a hunt and that's exactly what I was doing.