Chapter 9: Capture and Realization part 4

A/n: credit to AmaterasuNoMangaka for helping me with this massive chapter.

NOW ON WITH THE STORY!

[Day 4 - patrol - Ticci the killer]
[Jeff's Pov]

I was waiting at the door for Toby since I wasn't really hungry since I was re eally just wanting to go on a killing spree. "Hurry up Toby! Why are you so slow!" I yelled. "Fuck off you wannabe smiling crackhead!" Toby yelled back. "You're one to talk you twitching fuckboi!" "Jeff and Toby watch your language around the children! Now go do your assignment!" Both the boys quickly left as to not anger Slender any further.

Once outside I roamed around checking any campsites for victims t slaughter while Toby watched Jeff in his bloodlust fueled state to kill someone. "Jeff, r-relax You get anymore r-riled u-up and anyone who is h-here would have d-done f-fled." Toby said with a sigh. I looked back at Toby. "Shut it Mr. Rodgers neighborhood reject!" Suddenly a hatchet came flew passed my head. "I thought I t-told y'all n-not to call me that!" He said in a straight voice lack of studdering. "Need i remind you of who you starting a fight with twitchy..." I said, my voice laced with venom.

[No One's PoV]

The two ready their weapons with the intent of beating the shit out of each other. The two charged at each other ready to clash, when the sound of multiple footsteps surrounding them, all of a sudden a horde of humans with Zalgo's mark appear out of nowhere. "What's Zalgo's mindless goons doing here?! Slender's mansion should've been completely hidden!" Toby exclaimed in shock. "I don't fucking care who they are I just glad he's giving me something to kill!" Jeff said with venom lacing his words. Toby walked past Jeff grabbing his other hatchet. "We need to get rid of these things quick before they find their way to the mansion!" Toby shouted. "Yeah yeah, kill'em quickly or Zalgo will be on our ass..." Jeff said with a sigh. Zalgo"s lesser proxies rushed the two as Toby and Jeff ready themselves for a fight. "Looks like you got what you wished for, Happy now."
"Fuck yeah! Now I get to let loose" Jeff immediately took off into the horde hacking and slashing his way through, one by one, even groups of 5 to 20 challenged him at once only to fall victim to his knife. Toby, on the other hand, was conserving his energy by either making precise strikes splitting heads down the middle or decapitating them. "Fuck why are there so many of them!" "Less bitching and more killing twitchy!" The tow kept slaughtering more and more of Zalgo's lesser proxies as they kept appearing from the darkness of the forest.

[Timeskip]

Jeff stood hunched over breathing heavy as he looked at the mountain of bodies that lay in front of him, Toby on the other hand was laying on the ground completely exhausted. "See... told you they'd... stop coming eventually..." "Shut up Jeff..." The were catching there breath when they heard footsteps approaching, they look up to see a woman dressed in white and a man in a blue jacket with a smiling mask. "My my to think you actually kill so many lesser beings. I must say that takes a considerable amount of stamina." "Angel dear, do not praise something that took so much effort to do. Me and you could wipe them all out even faster and without breaking a sweat." The one known as Angel chuchled darkly as she and the man with the smiling mask stopped their approach just a few feet of the exhausted Jeff and Toby. "You're right hun I wouldn't be caught dead leaving myself open like this.~" Angel giggled as she drew her sword. "Let's hurry and finish this mission so we can go on a date hun.~" Angel brought her sword above her head ready to bring down on Toby's neck. "Goodbye you pathetic weakling.~"

Angel brought down her sword as Toby closed his eyes awaiting death but nothing happen, soon massive static like noise was heard by everyone. Slenderman suddenly appears smacking Angel and Painter with his tentacles. "I suggest you think twice before coming in my territory and attempting some weak excuse of a takeover." "Grrrrr Slenderman..." Angel growled. "Leave now or should I send your master back your heads." "Angel let's go we deal with them later..." "Lord Zalgo's son will return to us!" Suddenly a demonic portal opens up and Zalgo's to elite proxies vanish inside it. "S-Slender what d-d-did she mean son..." "There has been some newly discovered information we have come across that has been held back for reason..." "So why don't you tell us Slender. Tell us the reason why we fucking nearly got ourselves killed!" Jeff shouted. "J-J-Jeff calm disown I'm sure Slenderman h-h-had a reason for not telling us." "Everything shall be explained back at the mansion. For now let us return and you two get cleaned up." With that the three left back for the mansion.