Chapter 8: A New Enemy

[WARNING WARNING WARNING]
THERE IS A FORCED LEMON LATER IN THE CHAPTER IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THOSE KIND OF THINGS THEN PLEASE SKIP OTHER THAN THAT HAVE A GREAT READ!

CREDIT TO AmaterasuNoMangaka FOR HELP WITH THE CHAPTER

[Zero's Point of View - Slenderman's Mansion - 3 Days after Encounter with Zalgo's Proxies]

It's been 3 days since Mistwalker, Clockwork, and that pitiful fucker, Y/N, came back from their fight with Zalgo's Proxies at the Borderline. From what I heard, Mist took out the Lesser Proxies, James and Ace, but since she wasn't fully recovered from her fight with the Rake, she almost passed out; Jane tried to attack her but Clockwork saved her and ordered her to bring Y/N's weak ass back to the Mansion. When they failed at bringing Jane back as Slenderman requested, Mistwalker tended to Clockwork's wounds & the two of them took a nap together. That asshat went to his room after Ann patched him and just rested afterwards.

This is seriously pissing me off, the guy is so fucking weak; basically a dead weight but Slenderman ensures that he's worth something but I'm not seeing it. Time I got some answers of my own. 

'I don't know why Slenderman sent a weakling like Y/N on a mission in the first place but Y/N better give me some answers or we're going to have problems.'. Once I got to his room, I crept the door open and slipped inside, quickly closing it before he noticed. I saw him standing there with those...those... what the hell are those things? Battle Sticks? He was shadow boxing with them... and he was shirtless.

I noticed him look in my direction before looking back and continuing with shadowboxing or whatever he was doing. It look like he was planning on talking to me anytime soon. so i  decided to fuck with him. "I heard someone fucked your weak ass up." His body twitched upon saying this so I decided to insult him some more. "I bet you dragged everyone down to with your weakness didn't you." "What do you want bitch, I'm not in the mood for your bullshit today!" He sighed with irritation in his voice as he stopped what he was doing.

I raised my hands up in a sarcastic manner. "Not my fault you got your ass handed to you." he started getting upset Look I stood my ground and fought my best what more do you want! I gave him an evil smile and answered. "For you to drop dead and stop wasting our time you weakling." He started chuckling which caused me to stop smiling and i became confused. "Whats so fucking funny you piece of trash?!" he looked at me before smirking. "You are, that's rich coming from someone who got outsmarted by said weakling." he said as he continued laughing sarcastically. At that point, I was pissed, didn't care if Slender punished me I wanted the pitiful fucker dead. I raised my hammer ready to take his head right off his shoulders, he stopped his sarcastic laughter and got his weapons as well. "I'll make sure your death is painful!" I said my voice filled with anger. "That makes 2 of us!"

(Y/n PoV)

We both make go on a full sprint at each other before 2 tentacles grab us and pull us apart as slenderman walks into the room. "Slender let me kill him, he's of no use to us, he's failed 2 mission already what good is he!" she shouted. "Big talk for a killer who couldn't even kill one human!" I spat back. we kept going back and forth till Slender intervened. "SILENCE BOTH OF YOU!!!" Neither of us spoke as not to further anger Slender. "Enough of this foolish fighting. Zero go back to your room now! And Y/n stay in here. Neither of you is allowed to leave until later when I have everyone gather in the living room for and an important meeting." he boomed. "When will that be Sir..." i asked. "Right after dinner, in the meantime you 2 can sit in your rooms while I decide on a suitable punishment for you both." With that Slender put us both down and teleported away leaving us standing there. I walked passed Zero opening the door. "You got lucky cocksucker." she said "Yeah I'll let you believe that now either get on your knees and suck my dick or get the fuck out!" She was about to say something before she stopped and turned on her heels and stomped out fuming and I closed the door.