Chapter 4: Tick Tock beware of the clock

(Y/N pov: morning)

It was nearing the 24 hour mark as you lay on the living room couch sleeping, sunlight started to peak through the windows waking you. *tick tick tick tock* As you slowly begin to wake up you hear the sound of a clock, you assumed it was the clock on the wall. But then realize the ticking sounded closer than it should be as you open you eyes you notice a clock hovering above you and you being to tired to notice it was attached to somthing read the time out loud. "7:25 am huh." you see a faint shine of light bouncing off of something as you glanced at it you saw it was a knife speeding down towards you quickly you rolled off the couch avoiding a blade in the chest. "What the hell!" you looked at the hand holding the knife and followed it back to its owner only to see a girl with a white tanktop and giraffe pajama pants with a clock replacing her left eye. "What the hell clockwork!" "You're lucky I didn't try and stab you faster and I'm not for you to tell time with." "don't just stand over people while they're sleeping then, you had it coming plus there is no actually clock in here." at this point you failed to notice her clock eye ticking faster till her hair fell in front face and shoulders slightly slouched over "clockwork you ok?" "....t-time...u......" "what was that" "Yo...... ti.... u......" you took a few steps closers to her to hear what she was trying to say. "What are you say clockwork?" you hear her whisper four words that made you dart off away from her "Your time is up." You notice her clock eye rapidly spinning and realize this is what Mist meant when she told you about clockwork's little problem "Oh shit you're having a tick!" You turn on your heels and bolt out of the living room with a ticking timebomb (sorry :D) known as clockwork close behind. "Hey clock calm down."

She wasn't listening as she was to busy trying to gut you with her knife, as the both of you were running around you notice some of the other pastas were waking up as they were leaving there bedroom for what you could only guess was breakfast in the kitchen. "A LITTLE HELP HERE! SOMEONE ANYONE?" you then Jeff, Sally and Ben walking down the hall looking all sleepy as you run toward them you call out to them to get their attention. "Guys help me here clockwork is having a tick and she's trying to kill me!" they look at you tiredly before looking behind you seeing a scary clockwork hot on your trail before it clicks in there heads at the situation at hand. Before you could ask for anymore help Ben and Sally were gone back in their rooms and Jeff was already down stairs none of them wanted anything to do with the morning you were having. "Sorry your on your own." Jeff yelled as he hurried to the kitchen for breakfast. You had to do something soon or you were gonna be trapped soon, but then an idea popped and you quickly picked up the pace and ran to Mist's room to ask her for help and clockwork was right behind you showing no signs of slowing down. As you get to Mist Walker's door you notice its see through almost as if its made of water but it has a fog like look to it as well so it made it impossible to see anything behind the door without opening it, you quickly run up knocking on her door calling for her to hurry up with clockwork closing the distance.

As soon as Mist open the door you tackled her inside quickly turning and slamming the door before the ticking maniac could get in "Y/N what the hell?!" "Sorry about that but I need your help!" "*sigh* what is it that you would interrupt what I was doing." "clockwork is having a tick and she's trying to kill me!" "what?!" you both suddenly hear loud banging on Mist door followed by telling the other side. "I KNOW YOUR IN THERE YOUR TIME IS UP COME OUT!" she yelled from the other side of the door. "See what I mean help me out!" Mist looks at you for a second thinking before asking. "Well what did you do to set off her tick?" "what do you mean what I did?" "well what happened before her tick started?" You explain what happened prior to the events leading up to clockwork's tick. "Y/N you idiot using clocky's eye to tell time is one of her triggers." " One of... How many does she have and why did you call her clocky?!" mist suddenly blushes at your question. "She's my girlfriend." (A/N: in this story clockwork is a lesbian so no she's not dating Toby she's dating my friends oc :D) You stare at her for a good second before it clicked "you're a lesbian I thought you were straight?" "I only played the part when we first met but yes I'm a lesbian." "Well can you get your girlfriend to not kill me please?" "ok wait here."

A few moments later both mist and clockwork walked inside the room and Mist speaks. "See she's calm now." "Do I even want to know how you calmed her down?" you ask and she just gives you a smug smile while hugging clockwork. "Nevermind don't answer that." You look at clockwork whose is red as a tomato. 'Guess there are somethings best not knowing.' you thought shaking your head before changing the subject "well this has been an eventful morning but I'm going to get some breakfast after that workout yall coming or what?" they both look at each other before agreeing and we walked down stairs to the kitchen but was interrupted by Slender's voice in my head. "Y/N meet me in my office." 'ok ill be there in a second.' you answered. "I'll catch up with you guys Slender is calling for me." "ok." they both answered as you left them to head to Slenderman's office.

(Slender's POV: his office)

As slender waited for Y/N to show up to my office when there is a knock at his door. "You may enter." Y/N walks in. "You wanted to see me sir." "Ah Y/N yes I called you because its time for me to hear your answer will you become a proxy or will you face death?" "ah that....um i choose......"

And that's that I'm sorry it took so long laziness caught up with me and I didn't feel like doing anything but C.O.D. plus writers block is a bitch but I'm back so here y'all go

also y'all know what the choice is but it took to long as is to get this chapter out so the answer will be in the next chapter

Till next time Xir out