Chalter 11: Dark Side

[???'s PoV - 3 days later after capture]

I had awakened from deep slumber, feeling the bed underneath me. I sat up examining the room before looking down at my body. I move my arms and fingers around as a devilish grin appears on my face.

"I finally have control. That weak version of me has been erased." I say to myself as I hear a door to reveal two demons that have a aura similar to me.

"Who are you two and why does your aura feel familiar?" I asked

The tall female demon slightly bowed before speaking. "Hello dear brother, I see you've finally awakened."

'This woman who refers to me as her brother did she...' My thoughts are interrupted as the tall demon waved her hand in front of my face getting my attention. "Y/n are you..." "Don't call me by that name. I wish not to be associated with that human weakling." I say interrupting her.

"Apologies, but what shall we call you then?" I thought for a few seconds before looking back at her. "Call me Trigon."

[Inner Subconscious]

Meanwhile somewhere deep inside the body of Y/n's currently possessed body, there lay the soul of Y/n shattered in pieces fighting to keep itself together.

"Ahhh... H...L.... SOM....NE P...E...SE!" His soul calls out as he desperately tries to hold on.

[The halls of Zalgo's Manor]

As we walked down the halls, I have now come to know the names of these two known as Stripes and Lazari. They claim to be my sisters, and Master Zalgo to be my fagher, but as I go through my memories all I see is a void. Yet again I am pulled from my thoughts as my sibling gets my attention.

"Trigon, what are we going to do about that beast  as locked away in the dungeon? She has been resisting the essence stone for a few months now." I looked at her questionably. "What is this beast you refer too?" I asked her.

Stripes replies back. "She calls herself, Mistwalker. Zalgo, says she has some kind of power that can boost her strength on full moons and makes her overwhelmingly stronger than us demons on a blood moon with the exception of himself." I feel a tug on pants leg and look down to see Lazari reaching up to me as if she wants me to pick her up, to which I comply and carry her on my shoulder.

"What does this have to do with his plans? Full moons are once a month and blood moon happens every two years. How does this beast powers help us?" I ask looking back at stripes. "There is a blood moon that shall occur in about a month. If we can harness or siphon that power during that time we will become so much stronger than Slender's proxies, we'll kill every last one of them." Stripes says as bloodlust oozes more and more with each word that comes out of her mouth.

I continued walking with Lazari on my shoulder as Stripes snapped herself out of her bloodlust state before apologizing for her behavior. I simply waved her off saying "it was fine." and continued down the hall.

We came to a large set of double doors that clearly lead to his throne room. Upon entering I see my father and master, Zalgo sitting on his throne looking into a glass orb as if he's watching someone or something. "͆A͙͛ḧ̵͚́,͍̽͘ ̀T̲ͮr͑i͇̋ǧ̺͏o̊n̢̿,̛ ̺I̓ ͇̐s̸ḙë̥́ ̉ỹ͉o͑ú'v͓͆̕e ̜͆w̵o̘k̝̒eͪn̲̂ ̭͠u͈̒p̂ ̶̤f̢r̉o͋҉m̠ ͫy̻o̧͐u̡̺̾r͚͑̕ ̬̎sl̤u̮̕m̴b̛̬e̤͞r."͡

"How did you..." "̛̋Kn̩͘o͓ͨw̒͏?ͨ͟ ̖͢T̷ͭh̶͆ä̙́́t'̦̈́s̖̽̕ ͤq̜͌̀ui͕͗͠t̥̂e͋ ̵̻eås͉ỷ̷,̳ ͢I̚ ̜ͭkno̷̺w ̳̌͢e͌͏v̹ĕ̯r͉y ̷ͮt̴̃ͅh̒i͈̇́n̞̄͡g̡̙ ̙̈́t̉́h͙a̕t͓ ̅g̠o̱es͆́ o̤͆nͮ͢ i͋ṇ ̥ͦt̷h͉i̤ͥsͧ ̡M͈a̷͇n͎ͦoͪ͡r̚.͑ ̂́H̃͏öw͝ ̰e̶ͣlş̩e̤ d͈ͧo͇ͧ ̭ͯyͦ͞o͉͗͝u̮ͦ ͫ҉tͥ͠ͅhì͎͏n̟̕k̸͈̈́ ͠I̭̔͟ ̷̟k̥̅͝n̘e̲ͯw̬̾ ̵̭͑y̞ouͨ ̘ͤc͖ha̔n̵͊g̶̈e̢d̵͈ ̩y͉ou̢̐r̶̼ ̒҉n̷̰amͅ͏e ṫ̞o s̞ó͎m̌e͓̿t̶̒ȟ̴͕i̢̍n͕g͡ ̉m͕o͝re͒͠ ̟f̠͒i̙̚t̠t̥ͬi̡̫ͥn̞͡g̢̑?̲"
I analyzed Zalgo for a bit, but I could tell he wasn't lying. I knelt down on one knee, bowing my head before my father.