Chapter 3: karma and revenge pt. 1

(Somewhere in the mansion)
(Y/n's Pov)

I was walking around what I found out to be the slenderman's mansion. It had been a few hours since finding out my friends were actually serial killers from the stories you use to read, not only that I also came to find out they were going to kill me till they changed their minds and befriended me. "I wonder who else is here, well at least that girl with the hammer isn't around though I hope she doesn't live with these guys then I'd really be screwed." I whispered to myself. And as if on cue because karma is a bitch you hear the front door get kicked open, as you were walk to see who it was till you hear a familiar voice. *mumbling a sting incoherent word* "hahaha what the hell happen to you?!" you heard Jeff say. "Shut it you joker reject!" The familiar voice shouted. "Why are you shouting and why are you soaked and muddy Zero?" You heard Ann ask.

"Zero..." I whispered from around the corner to myself, but then it occurred to you exactly who she was. She was the murderer going around killing people in the city you lived in, brutally killing people with a blunt object she drew the number zero with their blood on the wall where she killed them. You then heard Wulf burst into laughter saying something. "Hahaha~. She got outsmarted by a human and he tossed her in a muddy river!" The one you now knew as zero was seething from embarrassment as her face got a dark red. "You was watching and didn't help the whole time why!" Wulf's laughter was calming down into giggles as she was collecting herself. "We was enjoying the show."

Zero, clearly showing signs of frustration storms off upstairs. "Fuck all of you, ima go change." "Aww love you too." Wolf says with a hint of sarcasm, Zero simply shows her a middle finger before walking upstairs. 'Oh fuck me...I gotta find a place to hide before she kills me.' I thought to myself in a panic. I quietly run to find a hiding spot when you see a door open and quickly dash in not paying attention to the name on the door. "Got to find a place to hide!" I loudly whisper to myself. As I hear footstep making there way closer, I then look at the bed. "Not the most cliched hiding spot but it'll do..." I quickly hid under the bed and move to the far end by the wall and remain silent while listening out for the oncoming footsteps.

(Zero pov)

I was walking to my room thinking about how much I wanted to kill that damn human. "I'll make sure I make him pay for that humiliation!" I said to myself in anger as I walks into my room, taking off my dirty clothes and grabbing a change of clothes and wrapping up in a towel. "Guess ill shower for now and deal with that bastard later." Zero walked out of her room completely unaware that the one she wanted dead just saw her naked body in all it glory.

(Y/N pov)

As I watched her undress I couldn't take my eyes off her and started to feel the heat rising in my face as I blushed a deep crimson from the sight of her naked body. 'Damn she's hot but if I get caught here I really will end up dying I need to find a way outta here before she finds out I'm here.' I thought to myself. As soon as she left waited a few seconds to make sure she isn't coming back then crawl from under the bed and make your way to the door. "I really hope I don't run into her for a while scratch that I hope I never run into her ever." "who are you talking about and why did you come out of Zero's room." I heard a childlike voice say, I turned to see sally standing there. "how long have you been there?!" I asked in complete shock.

Sally: *smug smile* since you ran in her room

Y/N: *face going pale* Sally please don't tell her I'm here

Sally: I rather tell her and watch you suffer 😈

(Sally quickly runs past you running to that bathing room where zero was and you gave chase in a panic just as Sally was about to open the bathroom door you scooped her up and ran in the opposite direction once far enough you put Sally down)

Y/N: *panicking* please Sally I'm begging you don't tell her ill do anything

Sally: anything

Y/N: *gulp* as long as it's reasonable.....

Sally: you're gonna play dress up with me and wear girly dresses

Y/N: no my pride as a man won't allow that

Sally: *runs through you* then I guess Zero will know you were peeping at her

Y/N: ok ok ok....ill.....ill play dress up with you...

Sally: *evil smile* let's go I have tons of princess dresses we can try out

Y/N's mind: what did I do to deserve this T_T

(1 hour later)

(Sally's door opens up as a male voice can be heard from behind the door as the door opened the voice was revealed to be toby)

Toby: Sally lunch is re....what are you two doing

Sally: were playing dress up wanna join

Y/N: *silently mouthing words* help me

Toby: uhh no thank anyway slender said lunch is ready

Sally: ok we'll be down

Toby: ok by the way nice dress Y/N

Y/N: fuck you Toby

Toby: don't let Ben find out or you're really screwed

Y/N: ......

(Suddenly you hear static coming for the tv followed by a foot quickly disappearing into the tv realizing who it was you quickly changed clothes and bolted outta Sally's room yelling his name giving chase)

Y/N: BEN GET BACK HERE

(All you could hear was the sound of Ben's laughter echoing throughout the hallway of the mansion as you ran trying to find Ben where ever he was until you ran into accidentally ran into someone toppling over)

Y/N: *rubbing head* ow what the hell did I run into

???: watch where you're go- ahhh

Y/N: ah?

(You feel your hand on something soft as you look down to see what it was you noticed what no who it was you ran into and what that soft feeling in your hand was and she was not happy to see you as the heat was collecting around her face from the current position the both of you were in)

Y/N: oh shit.....zero

Zero: *angry and blushing* YOU AGAIN.....

A/N: that's it for this chapter sorry it took a while trying to figure out how I wanted this to play out, ill try to post more often, lemme know if you like it or not feedback is welcome

Till next time Xir out